WHAT IN THE H- E - DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well a servo is a servo get metal gears with good servo saver thats what im doing

Servo isn't my problem , I can't figger the right configuration on this thing , and yes I've been stumped before just not on simple crap like this , frustrating to say the least , anybody seen a video on this ?

The horn goes up (sorry if that's obvious...). The metal chrome splined thing has an Arrma logo on it. line that up with the horn. Notice the spline has an irregular pattern and only goes one way. Also make sure the male piece of the v is not 180 deg the wrong way. This is just from memory, I don't have it in front of me but did have trouble with getting it together. Someone should make a video...

Something I forgot...when I changed my servo, the new ones tapped hole was not as deep as the stock one. I had to take a little off the end of the screw for everything to tighten down properly. Also, the nylon screw in the chrome splined thing is left handed...

Also, the nylon screw in the chrome splined thing is left handed...
This had me stumped! By the time I figured it out, it was so stripped I had to drill out what I could and pluck the rest out with a pick...?
In the process I F’d up the threads in the “chrome splined thing” ????

Oh well, gave me an excuse to order a new steering assembly from Jenny’s.

I crashed mine broke both front a arms and bent a link no my steering sucks it will not center in the same spot twice no idea what’s going on with it! Thinking it’s something in the saver I hope anyways,can’t wait for tomorrow rpm arms!
I crashed mine broke both front a arms and bent a link no my steering sucks it will not center in the same spot twice no idea what’s going on with it! Thinking it’s something in the saver I hope anyways,can’t wait for tomorrow rpm arms!
Oops not tomorrow lol

Oops not tomorrow lol

RPM arms for Kraton 8S?

Yes reverse threads on servo screw hold down , I put three little washers on mine sunk it down great , I got the 5 scale receiver box and 5 scale savox servo in there fit perfectly , this truck is insane , I fight between trump issued x max and the Kraton 8s on Wich is better but this karaton is just nuts full of fun on our new track we built , great job armma , gotta tighten down after every run but nothing to worry about , gives batteries a chance to charge , got fast Eddy bearing set coming I'm doing that next YEEEEEHAAAAAAW !!!!
What the hell is push notifications ? Sorry puputer illiterate , not really good at yoogling on the googler

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back