What is most reliable 1/8? I cannot decide!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justatree

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
I want to look into the talion, kraton, and outcast. I want to know which one would probably be the most reliable? they are around the same price range so I wanted to know and maybe get one in the future

TARGET VEHICLE - Talion... dunno why but I still am dying to get one. Outcast is pretty nice too, I wouldn't mind

All three are basically the same. If you really lust after the Talion, get it, it will not disappoint. Maybe budget for some Outcast wheel, they are sweet... :)

They are all the pretty much built from the same parts bin so it all depends what you plan to do with the car.

The Outcast seems to be pretty much bulletproof from what I've read. I've been thinking about my next ARRMA and it'll either be the Kraton or Outcast.

They are all the pretty much built from the same parts bin so it all depends what you plan to do with the car.

The Outcast seems to be pretty much bulletproof from what I've read. I've been thinking about my next ARRMA and it'll either be the Kraton or Outcast.

Yeah, they are ALL pretty much bullet proof. But not quite Teen proof... LOL in about a year, with three Arrma 1/8's, I have replaced a total of 5 plastic parts. My son broke 4 of those, and one of my used purchases came with #5. He is absolutely brutal with his Kraton, though, and has no since of "cat land on it's feet"... LOL

Sothe best snow vehicles are the kraton and the outcast right? Because of the tires? Oh yea forgot the outcast didn't have the Nero chassis

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back