Felony What is the best surface to run your Felony on?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Vylan

If you're in control, you're not going fast enough
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 6s
  4. Senton 3s
I've been trying out several types of surfaces including conditions, e.g., dust, surface temperatures, etc.
I know it depends on what driving style we are doing. I'm mainly doing road course driving, like large sweeping turns, power drifts, controlled steering, stuff like that. I have found that surfaces with debris or uneven patches are hard as the car gets pitched from loss of traction. I've been wanting to take it to a running track but fear I would mark the surface. But the rubber would be kinda cool to try out.

Thoughts?

Vote goes to fresh, smooth asphalt for the Felony...run the same with the Infraction as well. But the two control totally different on the same surface. I also find I can get more life out the tires.

I did try the Felony as an experiment for a different reason on older, gray asphalt where it was more bumpy and rocky. I did not see a difference in the Felony performance I was looking for. However, I was more frustrated with the old asphalt with the increased hits to the undercarriage, front splitter, etc compared to fresh asphalt. Rougher on the Felony on the old stuff.

Back