Vorteks What is this tool in the box for?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I appreciate all the jokes, but having just struggled to disassemble a broken shock, I’ll share that the two parts in yellow help unscrew the shock body. When it finally dawned on me to try using the tool that came with the car, the job was much easier!
ode to joy muppets GIF
😊

I am still trying to figure out how to remove the red part at the top of the shock! It is very stuck (I know right! this is only the first step of the all process!!!)

I am too tired I should call it a day before I do some damage!

Generally the assembly is not consistent I find some screws are very tight and some are more loose. The red ring on the shock are very tight! I am worry I am going to cause some dent or break that red plastic!

I am still trying to figure out how to remove the red part at the top of the shock! It is very stuck (I know right! this is only the first step of the all process!!!)

I am too tired I should call it a day before I do some damage!

Generally the assembly is not consistent I find some screws are very tight and some are more loose. The red ring on the shock are very tight! I am worry I am going to cause some dent or break that red plastic!
When things frustrate me I walk away for a bit then go at it again.
When things frustrate me I walk away for a bit then go at it again.
No arrma RC is consistent..mass production causes inconsistency.all depends how the china people feel that day on the assembly line..just like the one guy that slaps 3 QA stickers on to assure you that it was tripped checked🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back