Vorteks What is this tool in the box for?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mathieu

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Vorteks
I found this in the Vorteks 3s box.
I know the two ends are for the nuts but the ones circled yellow and red I have no idea.

Somebody knows?

6E0155DC-DE56-49D5-8594-89E0E91618F0.jpeg

I thought about the shocks but I could not figure it out and my wife had a good laugh at me trying to fit the “thing” in the other “thing”. She ask me if I was alright 😂🤣😂🤣.

So that’s why I posted on here heheheh
@Mathieu ......most of us have no clue....that's why we be jokin'! (y) 😁✌️
This is a good conversation to have with a couple of beer…
We should start betting and the one that can make a howto video out of it to demonstrate the usage of this would get a price.
@WoodiE 🤣

I thought about the shocks but I could not figure it out and my wife had a good laugh at me trying to fit the “thing” in the other “thing”. She ask me if I was alright 😂🤣😂🤣.

So that’s why I posted on here heheheh

This is a good conversation to have with a couple of beer…

What a loving wife.. She's just looking out for your well being.

She could have brought you a Beer and said, "Honey. I see you struggling. Here's a Cold one. It's Allllright"

I appreciate all the jokes, but having just struggled to disassemble a broken shock, I’ll share that the two parts in yellow help unscrew the shock body. When it finally dawned on me to try using the tool that came with the car, the job was much easier!
Thanks! As someone who hasn't had to disassemble a shock yet, that's good to know. It hadn't occurred to me that there might be special tools for that sort of job.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back