What is this wire on my ESC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DTW

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
Hey all,

I am a Mojave noob and just finished running it for the second time and noticed this unplugged wire hanging off my ESC after cleaning. Can you tell me what it is? It doesn't have long enough wiring to reach the receiver and it looks like it plugs into itself??

IMG-6364.jpg

Thanks,
Dennis

You plug that into the esc and provides power to both the esc fan and motor fan but the Talion which I'm guessing is the car doesn't come with a motor fan
You plug that into the esc and provides power to both the esc fan and motor fan but the Talion which I'm guessing is the car doesn't come with a motor fan
Mojave, I'm sorry. Your just missing the motor fan

LOL! You all are correct.

I like to think that I would have figured this out myself, if not for the fact that the motor fan is no where to be seen. I think I know what crash caused it to rip off...I will head to the site tomorrow and see if I can find it.

Thanks all!

Your loosing me buddy, isn’t that the fan under the orange mesh? You will have to excuse me but I don’t have a Mojave.

Mine did. I bought it used so maybe the owner installed one?

I plugged the ESC fan wire back in and its working fine. There is still this loose clip hanging off. I assumed it was for the motor fan??

9CF622BA-E1BE-472C-9708-E05C00D61BA1.jpeg

Yes a second fan or I believe you can program your esc as well with a esc card of course. Glad your plugged back in !

LOL! You all are correct.

I like to think that I would have figured this out myself, if not for the fact that the motor fan is no where to be seen. I think I know what crash caused it to rip off...I will head to the site tomorrow and see if I can find it.

Thanks all!
It's the esc fan plug

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back