Notorious What is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently it does ran it one pack down to 50% tour up the center differential gear & the front & back differential just got rebuilt tonight but the more I look at it I'm going to need shims internally and a few different places after I've watched videos today would you know where I can find a video of the maintenance I need to do on the input shaft rear and front?
Not sure what you are asking as you can't really do maintenance on those, you either have to replace them or you don't. Do you mean how to remove them?

Apparently it does ran it one pack down to 50% tour up the center differential gear & the front & back differential just got rebuilt tonight but the more I look at it I'm going to need shims internally and a few different places after I've watched videos today would you know where I can find a video of the maintenance I need to do on the input shaft rear and front?
Yea you really can’t do maintenance I mean certain s*** you have to replace everyone here is very helpful man any thing you need done you can achieve with the help of the arrma family I’m a newbie not gona lie but have had help with basic replacements I had to make. Check amazon for parts

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back