What is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1stArrma.Kratonblx6s

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Trying to figure out what this connector is for. Is it the fan? If so where do you hook it up
16083607130843638413628618744231.jpg

It is a aux Fan Port for an Optional Motor Fan. It is not the ESC FAN cable!!
If you buy this Fan and mount it to your motors' heat sink, the fan plugs into that lead. Other wise that lead goes unused or can be used as a BEC power supply for something else, like lighting. I advise to get the Motor fan. Even better, an upgrade fan that's better than the Arrma one.

FAN SET (ARA390300) | ARRMA - Designed Fast, Designed Tough (arrma-rc.com)

:cool:

If you buy this Fan and mount it to your motors' heat sink, the fan plugs into that lead. Other wise that lead goes unused or can be used as a BEC power supply for something else, like lighting. I advise to get the Motor fan. Even better, an upgrade fan that's better than the Arrma one.

Do you know what the name of that connector is?

Its a "female end" of a standard servo connector. The fan will usually have the male end. Some call them Futaba connectors, F connectors etc. JR connectors.... Its just a standard 3 pin servo connector. With only 2 pins that are powered. (Pos/Neg). It may be possible that you can also program the ESC through that plug using a Spektrum Program Card if there are 3 pins visibly present inside that connector. Check your manual. It will have more specific information.

Thanks!! Love all the extra knowledge that always comes

Hey SrC.....

Man.....I finally got the arrma fan......I plug it into that port mentioned above.... NOTHING......

Any tricks to this I don't know about?

Did you try reversing the plug? Maybe has the wrong polarity.
You can also plug it into an open Aux port on the RX if available.

Did you try reversing the plug? Maybe has the wrong polarity.
You can also plug it into an open Aux port on the RX if available.
yessir, and the plug GOING INTO THE ESC was backwards.......when I turned it around ....it worked......

Thanx guys

Cant say I'd recommend the fan ....$14, yes.....Arrma yes....... heat reduction ?? Its not much of a fan...... but its on there and it blows air now....;)

Back