Kraton What is up with the servos!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowdy559

Reaction score
What is a goodvteplacement servo for arrma kraton 6s I had mine for three days and it went out,bought a savox servo one day and it also quit working should I get new one from warranty or is there any servos that won't break so quickly

a) Get one under warranty
b) get one under Savox warranty (if there is such a thing)
c) get a cheap servo from Amazon/ebay either DS3225kg or DS3235kg Annimos or similar

At that cost buy 2, I have yet to break any of them and it's a frequent recommendation here on the forum.
If it breaks, swap in a new one and order 2 more. Doesn't matter much at that price.

d) If you get any warranty, sell your Savox in classified and keep that Horizon one as a spare, they are not the best ones tbh.

What is a goodvteplacement servo for arrma kraton 6s I had mine for three days and it went out,bought a savox servo one day and it also quit working should I get new one from warranty or is there any servos that won't break so quickly

I'm a new convert to ProModeler:

Its the 555 (they haven't updated their website yet)
https://www.promodeler.com/DS470BLHV

A few folks like @Cheez run the big dawg version: https://www.promodeler.com/DS630BLHV

i have the amazon servos.. and they barely move the kraton on the grass when parked. the promodeler flips my truck over when it's on it's side.

This ☝️ is the reason your cooking servo's... they bind bad when not set correctly..
I learned this lesson the hard way, I was messing around with mine while out bashing one day and just ended up resetting then to default then forgot to change them and back my brand new $124 Savox servo I bought from my LHS died after 4 laps........................... luckily Savox replaced it for me as it was still under warranty. I am pretty sure I still have the replacement one they sent me in my HPI Vorza.

I'm also a Promodeler fan from this point forward. So smooth and fast I'm in love. Everyone keeps recommending these cheap 30$ amazon servos but i put in quality over quantity anyday. No way they come close to this servo!

16113826982928896921965303420948.jpg

Back