Big Rock What is wrong with Arrma-rc.com?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazyjr

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Tried to use Arrma's main site for the last three days and it's down, I use it for getting the part numbers for the pieces I need to order when I need to order them. Is this a Horizion thing? or is it just a bug?

Tried to use Arrma's main site for the last three days and it's down, I use it for getting the part numbers for the pieces I need to order when I need to order them. Is this a Horizion thing? or is it just a bug?
Suggest that once you get to the web site, download the exploded views for your vehicle(s). Then you will always have the part numbers available.

^^^ This.
I probably have 90% of every Arrma manual on my HDD.:LOL: Rigs I don't even own.(y)
The site has been down for quite a while.
I bet it was a DOS attack. :whistle:

Yeah picture them shutting down their site for days just because they are introducing a new rig. What a way to run a business.:ROFLMAO:
Their site is down because of a serious issue. A total redesign is one possible reason. But rarely is a site taken down for this long without some serious issue. Its bad for business.
Maybe Arrma is going Out of Business. Always a possibility.:ROFLMAO: Nothing is forever.

Go to horizon. All info is there. I just noticed the below on their site and don’t recall seeing it before…
Maybe the Arrma dedicated site no longer exists?

5E51404F-196D-4223-99DE-FDA8B5FB2BE7.png

707C3628-41B7-46EF-A6B7-98A1DF593260.png

Just checked it, it's still down, this is weird

HH always had those Arrma links prior.
I am emailing HH as we speak. See what they say.

Edit:
There can be lots of reasons why the site is down for this long. Reasons we may not be privy to.
Could even be a problem with the Domain name. Who knows. HH could be consolidating their servers.
Hopefully it shows back up soon.
I don't expect any quick email response from HH. The person getting my inquiry probably has no clue either.

Last edited:
HH always had those Arrma links prior.
I am emailing HH as we speak. See what they say.

Edit:
There can be lots of reasons why the site is down for this long. Reasons we may not be privy to.
Could even be a problem with the Domain name. Who knows. HH could be consolidating their servers.
Hopefully it shows back up soon.
I don't expect any quick email response from HH. The person getting my inquiry probably has no clue either.
I hope it's just a server issue, when i noticed it, i half figured it might have been Horizion trying to force people to their site for info. I hope this is not the case I HATE THIRD PARTY's prefer there to be a dedicated site for info

HH is not really a 3rd party. HH owns and runs Arrma, UK. But I know what you are saying. The Arrma site is exclusive to Arrma. The support is all in one place. Not muddied up with all other HH stuff to dig through.:cool:

I am curious why the BookFace guys don't have any more info. Wonder what the buzz is there? I don't FB. Does anyone else know?
If it was a DOS attack or even a more worse attack, crashed servers etc. that coud explain why its down for so long. IT audit and IT security team need to secure and assess where the breach was, before going back up. Just some ideas.
Maybe there was a fire??? A drone attack?:LOL:
Hey it coud be permanently down. Imagine that.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Its possible the Domain name was never renewed. And a new registrant owns the Domain name. So a Cease and Desist forced to shut down. A legal matter.
Many reasons. Several days down is not a good sign.
I hope it goes up in 5 minutes.:)

Edit: This might just be what we are supposed to use, from now on.

https://www.horizonhobby.com/arrma/

Last edited:
Whois says - Registrant Organization: Horizon Hobby
So the domain name is still owned by the same people I believe.

But would be nice if Arrma could tell us to use the HorizonHobby page if that is the case.
No information on Arrmas Facebook page either.

I hate big companies that just says nothing.
Its like if you are big enough, you can just drop the public information service.

I bet they are making changes. One thing I noticed was the loss of a great tool I was using. They removed the Senton 6s interactive parts section. That was my "go to" for parts reference. In fact, they removed Senton 6S altogether.

Whatever happened it's back up again, I needed the part numbers for the 4s rear driveshafts for my big rock. My thought is all the drivetrain is Identical, down to the same diffs. So I broke a 3s halfshaft, the 4s should be tougher, and looks identical on the ends, so should practically swap in other than maybe a length trim. thanks for the answers,

Whatever happened it's back up again, I needed the part numbers for the 4s rear driveshafts for my big rock. My thought is all the drivetrain is Identical, down to the same diffs. So I broke a 3s halfshaft, the 4s should be tougher, and looks identical on the ends, so should practically swap in other than maybe a length trim. thanks for the answers,
They have 4s stuff in stock???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back