What is wrong with people...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only thing to make it possibly worse. Was it a Traxxas? Article didn't mention the type.

The wife and I went to HobbyTown in Boise a few days ago and posted all over the store is picture's of a guy that got caught shoplifting from them.
The best punishment ever.
One place years ago .....one store had a list next to the cash register, in LARGE PRINT....of people who had written bad checks there.....

Maybe today that would be against their rights....😒:mad:

There should be a button to hit that locks the door and every store owner should be carrying these days!
Not worth it IMHO... I would rather eat the cost of the car than hundreds of thousands in lawyer fees and jail time for shooting some guy. It never seems to go well for the good guy with a gun.

Not worth it IMHO... I would rather eat the cost of the car than hundreds of thousands in lawyer fees and jail time for shooting some guy. It never seems to go well for the good guy with a gun.
Never said kill the guy, however, I wouldn’t be opposed to a nice pistol whip and hold him there at gunpoint to temple till the cops showed up! 😉

They are selfish, intitled, don't think of others, don't pay attention, in groups act like ants, lazy, petty, materialistic, rude af, nosey as hell and blind to the rest of the world!!!!!!

Just going off of the title.....sry not to interrupt. A little forum therapy is all. ✌😎👋

My post was deleted because it will make people angry.
cat prove GIF

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back