Kraton What is your favorite 6s Battery for your Kraton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TanksandBacon

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I have 2 Lectron Pro 5200mAh 50c 6s batteries that I'm happy with but I want to buy a third battery and was curious what everyone preferred or if there are any brands I should stay away from. I saw some HRB and ZEEE brand batteries on amazon that are much cheaper but I don't know if they're any good or if I should steer clear.

I like the Spektrum Smart batteries. Yes, they are expensive, and I know they don’t perform as well as some others. But I like them for the auto storage drain feature and telemetry on my DX5C.

HRB 5000mah graphenes have been good to me, and i picked up some smc 7700mah 120c graphenes for my udr that made their way into my 6s arrmas as well hahahahaha

Have had good experience with Hoovos. I have 2 6s one 5200 mah and one 6200 mah and both are good. I also have 2 3s Hoovos that have been equally solid.

I am liking my Yowoo 6s so far.. just barely fits in the Kraton battery tray. It’s not a traditional hard case but has plastic shields inside of the shrink wrap making it a bit more sturdy than a soft battery.

Yowoo 6S 100C 6000mAh 22.2V Lipo Battery with EC5 Plug RC Graphene Lipo for Arrma Mojave EXB Mikado LOGO500 Align T-REX550 600GAUI X5 Outrage 550 Hirobo SDX RC Quadcopter Airplane Car Truck https://a.co/d/7z4CVLh

I have 2 Lectron Pro 5200mAh 50c 6s batteries that I'm happy with but I want to buy a third battery and was curious what everyone preferred or if there are any brands I should stay away from. I saw some HRB and ZEEE brand batteries on amazon that are much cheaper but I don't know if they're any good or if I should steer clear.
Yeah stay away from Zeee's. Was ok in their hey day. No more. Want a cheap lipo? pass on this brand. HRB and Yoowoo are way better , from my Exper.
Lectrons seem decent, from what others say..Are you happy with them? I also been happy with my AMZ Sypom 6k mah 120c 6s bricks. My most recent new Lipos. I tried 2 of them and then made the choice to buy 2 more.

Yeah stay away from Zeee's. Was ok in their hey day. No more. Want a cheap lipo? pass on this brand. HRB and Yoowoo are way better , from my Exper.
Lectrons seem decent, from what others say..Are you happy with them?
My zee is ok but not great.. it really has a bad power curve.. my CNHL and Yowoo are my new faves..

I am liking my Yowoo 6s so far.. just barely fits in the Kraton battery tray. It’s not a traditional hard case but has plastic shields inside of the shrink wrap making it a bit more sturdy than a soft battery.

Yowoo 6S 100C 6000mAh 22.2V Lipo Battery with EC5 Plug RC Graphene Lipo for Arrma Mojave EXB Mikado LOGO500 Align T-REX550 600GAUI X5 Outrage 550 Hirobo SDX RC Quadcopter Airplane Car Truck https://a.co/d/7
I have 8 Yowoo Graphene 5k mah 100c 3s packs for my Speed running. They been holding up strong for several years. Quality construction is above average, IMHO. I believe HRB is made by Yoowoo.
My zee is ok but not great.. it really has a bad power curve.. my CNHL and Yowoo are my new faves..
Exactly my issue also with my Zeee's, they have a terrible and noticeable power curve delivery. From day one. And Claimed Capacity can't be legit IMO. You are the first person besides me to say this. I say its because they have poorly matched bottom Tier grade cells. Just cheap packs. And many of the Zeee's now crimp their IC5 connectors and they come apart. A huge fire hazard. Zeee avoids soldering connectors now. (n)(n)Plenty of bad reviews on AMZ. FWIW. Including mine.
Even Amazon has a disclaimer on the product page saying these have a "high return rate", if that means anything. Bad Lipos can be quite dangerous.
At least AMZ is honest about that.:cautious:

Last edited:
I have 8 Yowoo Graphene 5k mah 100c 3s packs for my Speed running. They been holding up strong for several years. Quality construction is above average, IMHO. I believe HRB is made by Yoowoo.

Exactly my issue also with my Zeee's, they have a terrible and noticeable power curve delivery. From day one. And Claimed Capacity can't be legit IMO. You are the first person besides me to say this. I say its because they have poorly matched bottom Tier grade cells. Just cheap packs. And many of the Zeee's now crimp their IC5 connectors and they come apart. A huge fire hazard. Zeee avoids soldering connectors now. (n)(n)Plenty of bad reviews on AMZ. FWIW. Including mine.
Yeah the proof is in the putting. My zee has less than 5 mins of good performance and then it’s like a 2s (but it’s a 3s)… I run it in my gen8 and it does last but has no punch.. I haven’t had an issue with their wiring but I only have the one 5200 80c (cough) 3s… it works but it’s my least favorite battery by far.

Same here.
Zeee's suck. don't let the cheap price fool you. The price equates to its poor performance. And one of my 6s Zeee's started to pop pop while charging and all the cells puffed in minutes waiting to explode. I always attend them, and caught this one and tossed out my home quick. It was nearly fully charged and I just put it out of its misery. It was like a ticking time bomb sitting in my Barby. I wasn't going to baby sit this thing all day long.

1704862865331.jpeg

1704862986934.jpeg

1704863387905.jpeg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JP8K1WK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited:
Amazon refused/blocked my review of this Zeee Verified Purchase. Submitted 2 days ago. Amazon sucks like that. There are also a lot of Fake Positive reviews. Nothing new. Govern yourself accordingly.

Yeah "Ace of Gens" has great customer service.
Dealt with them on the phone a few times. Tech support as well as Direct sales with them. Not cheap stuff. I wait for a good sale.

My GensAcceeee Bashing series 6s packs were killer. They have pretty good cells, seem to be consistent in my experience, have excellent customer service, and I’ve even had flawless service directly from Amain regarding them. There are a TON of guys at the races with them as well that use them in seeding, or qualifying, and bust out the high dollar packs for the mains.. I recommend them for sure.

Amain Hobbies also backs up whatever they sell in general. Sometimes even honoring a factory warranty that was declined. Amain is great for this reason.
And I feel their staff is more knowledgeable than say HH. Hands down.

Amain Hobbies also backs up whatever they sell in general. Sometimes even honoring a factory warranty that was declined. Amain is great for this reason.
And I feel their staff is more knowledgeable than say HH. Hands down.
LOL, the girl at my local Subway shop knows more about RC’s than ANYONE I’ve talked to at Horizon.. I’ve had really good experience over the last 20yrs with amain.. And the very few times I get someone that’s having a bad day, doesn’t know shiiiit, or is just flat out being a prick; it’s always taken care of by the first person I escalate the issue to.. Hell, I’ve been mid-build from a kit and had a missing part, but a double of another, call amain; and then send me the upgraded version of that part of I want with no questions asked.. I do deal almost exclusively with them because of it, and to keep that relationship going. Of course there are specialty items I get direct from the aftermarket guy, or shop, and I don’t buy my fuel from them, but probably a solid 95% of my RC stuff is sourced from them without a second thought..

Back