This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, yeah I like those too. What size wheel would they go on? I’ve never glue tires before but I think I may give it a go on these.
They fit any 1/10 2.2 rear buggy wheel, but to keep the width of the Truggy you can mount them on the stock wheels, Merv wheels and Warren rc has a few yellow sets of DE Racing Trinidad 2.2s

I am curious what car people grab first when they want to go have some fun. There are no right, or wrong answers and it does not have to be an Arrma. Please just name the brand and model and let us know what other cars you have now or have owned. If the car you list is the only rc you have ever owned that is fine, just let us know.

I don't want this to turn into an argument on why someone is wrong, I just want to know what rig is your favorite.

Here is my response

Go to Traxxas Maxx 4s

My other cars
Arrma Kraton 4s
Redcat Blackout xte pro
Redcat Volcano epx pro

Waiting for Armma Kraton 6s - currently in transit
Depends Mostly I’d probably get my Slash 4x4 because it’s The Most battered of my Current Fleet. ( Most usable battered) my FS racing maurader is battered but it’s too flimsy . So it’s My Slash with a 3300kv running 4s that’s my Favorite Dora Hard Bash.
If the weather is really Mucky it’ll be the Kraton 6s running Hobbywing 2200kv Max8 that’s a Beast. No weather is Stopping that thing from getting a Run. .

I am curious what car people grab first when they want to go have some fun. There are no right, or wrong answers and it does not have to be an Arrma. Please just name the brand and model and let us know what other cars you have now or have owned. If the car you list is the only rc you have ever owned that is fine, just let us know.

I don't want this to turn into an argument on why someone is wrong, I just want to know what rig is your favorite.

Here is my response

Go to Traxxas Maxx 4s

My other cars
Arrma Kraton 4s
Redcat Blackout xte pro
Redcat Volcano epx pro

Waiting for Armma Kraton 6s - currently in transit
I love my BRCC. 1. It's all I own. 2. Drives like a dream now. It's been Typhoned with RPM Typhon arms, 10mm hub extenders, and Badlands.

Xmaxx for me. I struggled between the K8S and Xmaxx for several weeks and couldn't be happier with my decision. I threw a Mamba X 8s in it and the thing is absolute beast. First Traxxas in 9 years, never thought I would own another.
20200414_164355.jpg

Last edited:
Tbh, I really like going for my Holiday Buggy. It's not the fastest or the most capable, but it goes ok, is solid, and looks nice in red. As much as I like the granite, it can be a bit too much power at times

I kind of enjoy my Kyosho Mini Z with the MMX/2028 ESC motor combo but its not as peppy as my TA 14B with a 80CC RCMAXX MOD engine. Toss up really, all depends on if I feel like mixing up a batch of VP 110 leaded and 2 cycle oil or not..

I keep going back to my granite mega. Not a whole lot of mega left in it though! Its now a lwb chassis, 18t pinion on a 3670 3050kv, max10 sct, 3s typhon arms and spoiler, 4s shocks, and a yellow bug body. I have a 4s clutch on the way and I plan on dumping a 4s pack in it to see what happens. If it survives, 12S is next! ;)

Probably gonna be my V1 Talion. That thing's probably got 50,000 miles on it. If that's broke, I'll go for the V2 Outcast or the Typon 3s. Other choices are my super-mod Wraith, SCX10ii, Slash 4x4 lcg, Proline ProMT 2wd, Losi 1/10 Desert Truck, Losi Mini-t, Traxxas 4tec, SCX24, or Losi 1/24 SCT.
I should really consider getting some more rc's.

Depends on what I'm doing goto Traction hobby founder ii
Arrma Notorious
Arrma Nero
Traction hobby founder 1
Axial Capra
Carisma m40
Axial Yeti
Axial Yeti Jnr
Hobao Hyper 7
Hobao Hyper Star
And one I'm building from the parts bin which i call Johnny Cash (one piece at a time)

Hard to answer, used to be the K6S but with 15 rigs it all depends on the bash/run spot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back