This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokedstanley

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton 4s
I am curious what car people grab first when they want to go have some fun. There are no right, or wrong answers and it does not have to be an Arrma. Please just name the brand and model and let us know what other cars you have now or have owned. If the car you list is the only rc you have ever owned that is fine, just let us know.

I don't want this to turn into an argument on why someone is wrong, I just want to know what rig is your favorite.

Here is my response

Go to Traxxas Maxx 4s

My other cars
Arrma Kraton 4s
Redcat Blackout xte pro
Redcat Volcano epx pro

Waiting for Armma Kraton 6s - Arrive 5/19/20 now to go through it and get it ready for the weekend
Everyone.png

Attachments

• Wdemaxx 20200516_103145.jpg
    Wdemaxx 20200516_103145.jpg
    454.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Go to seems to be the Senton Mega 4X4.. 2s lipo and 12turn brushed motor. Haha, it's not a speedster so we don't worry about trashing it by running it into something at 60mph. Our concrete wellhouse is a freakin' RC magnet I swear.

Senton 3S BLX for when I wanna beat the daylights out of something and go fast. Losi TT Pro when I wanna race on a course . Both are very different trucks. Guilty of grabbing the senton first ?

Right now it's Outcast 4s. It's my favorite RC so far, I've had MANY! It's just so easy to command in the air and on the ground, very playful and fast due to light weight.

Lately its been the Stampede 4x4 brushed. With a 2s Lihv battery its quick but not fast enough to be out of control, I i can just hold it wide open all over the yard and run over everything and hit almost any jump. Its a blast to run

Granite 4x4 (brushless) (When it is actually running)

2nd would be either the 1/16 Acme/Turnigy mini-truggy, or the Siren.

Other RC's -
K6s
O6s
Tekno SCT410
Hobao SC10E
Acme 1/16 MMT
ECX Torment
RC10
Losi XXCR
A few others...

My go to is the only r/c I own right now. My Senton 3S BLX. I just got back into the hobby after many many years away...I know it has its haters and say what you will, but I love it!

I'd like to build a racing rig in the not so distant future, but for now it serves my bashing needs just fine and it's a blast to drive!

Hard to pick one when they all have a place and time. When I want to run in a parking lot it's my Infraction. If I have a ton of wife open space and room to jump, it's the Kraton 8S. When I want to run a 6S truck, it's either my Talion it my Kraton. When I'm knocking around in my yard I will grab either the BRCC or my K4S. I will say I prefer my K4S to my BRCC and Granite. When I want to go hill climbing I prefer my Super Rock Rey. The truck I use the least is my Rock Rey. It's am awesome rock racer but I hate working in it. Oh, I like my Mojave when the conditions are right. It's really hard to say I have a Go To truck. It's usually the newest one and then I'm on to the next. Right now I am enjoying the Kaiju and my DB Pro.

My go to is the only r/c I own right now. My Senton 3S BLX. I just got back into the hobby after many many years away...I know it has its haters and say what you will, but I love it!

I'd like to build a racing rig in the not so distant future, but for now it serves my bashing needs just fine and it's a blast to drive!
I LOVE MINE ! Already started completely adding much needed upgrades.
20200427_165413.jpg

I LOVE MINE ! Already started completely adding much needed upgrades.View attachment 79865

Great little truck as far as I am concerned. Had mine for a week now and I have started upgrading mine as well...Ordered $600 worth of stuff from LHS on Monday ?? Granted $300 of that was on my new DX5 rugged tx w/ SR515...as well as a bunch of different shock and diff oils to try different setups...and some hot racing parts and spares for stuff I am likely to break haha
20200508_200214.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back