what is your next RC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well as I wait for my Vorteks to arrive and a trial run of it before I buy another Arrma I have to admit I am going to order the Traxxas Drag truck next month.

I'm all saved up for a 1/8 Typhon EXB... But I'll fill that void with a Limitless, if I can find a convenient spot to run it.

Got it up and running @WoodiE this kit is a gem to the way it turns compared to a kraton is amazing. Um runnin a max8 esc hobbystar 4076 2000kv 16 tooth pinion backflip lps got some tuning to do with the shocks started with 90 weight front and rear little to heavy I think the springs will be fine and a rpm kraton bumper I modded I wanted a Mojave exb but um so glad I ran across this on eBay almost two weeks ago.View attachment 142190View attachment 142191View attachment 142192View attachment 142193
You need a build thread over at TeknoForums.com ;) :D

To match my 1:1scale (with going to paint it solid white or satin pink)
Screenshot_2021-04-16-19-49-22-1.png

As much as I am a die hard either 6s or 8s Arrma fan , the new Vorteks is cool and a little bit of me is curious to wait and see what the new 4s lineup will be . But really waiting to see what the new Talion is gonna be like .

I was waiting for a new Talion, but I'll pass on the EXB, Have a V3 roller I'm going to build. And I already have EXB parts on it.

Anyway I think my next RC will be a 1/5 Kraton EXB. I also still want a tekno MT410 (maybe that will be my winter project! :unsure:)

Last edited:
Was really holding off buying anything until the 6S Talion/OC drop. At least they were announced at same time. Price is kinda steep so IDK.
Another possibility is the Kraton V2 4S, so waiting on that too but patience is thin. If Horizon screws that one up, guess I'm going with another brand in mind.

My next RC is K8S EXB. I'm glad the the price stayed the same for this. I alrwady Have 5692 1050kv Rocket motor, Max 5 ESC and 70KG 1/5 servo. Just waiting for my Radiolink reciever to come. Also need to order some Mod1 8mm shaft pinions, powerhobby 1/5 motor fan mount and 2 40mm fans.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back