Outcast what is your procedure after binding to a different radio?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

synic

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Vorteks
I bought an Outcast earlier today, and bound it to my Spektrum DX5 Pro. However, when I did that the steering heavily leaning to the left unless I introduced a lot of subtrim.

I know that the manual has a calibration section, should I follow that even with a different radio? If not, should I be okay with the subtrim?

Thanks!

I wound up doing both. Still seeing a bit of having to use the subtrim but I guess that's not an issue.

Remove the servo horn, then turn on power, set the sub trim to 0 and recenter the servo see if that helps.

Remove the servo horn, then turn on power, set the sub trim to 0 and recenter the servo see if that helps.
+1.. Anytime you rebind.. Always recalibrate them.. Also if you remove the horn.. Go ahead and disconnect the tie rods.. I stumbled upon a easter egg in my V2 senton when i did my powerHD servo and HR saver with the fixed link.. Couldnt get it to line up dead center (neither could anyone else for that matter).. So i popped off the passenger tie rod and what do u know.. Lines up straight as an arrow.. Then loosen or tighten those tie rods accordingly!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back