What just hit the 10k jackpot!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edough13

Bashing, Speed running and family!!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vorteks
🤣 Not the jackpot your probably thinking of unfortunately🤣 just got awarded the 5k/10k trophy for 5000 posts and 10k reactions!! Thanks everyone! Always glad to help out as much as I can and try to give back as much as I've received from this amazing forum and community! Here's to another 5k/10k🍻 and look out @Notorious J and @jondilly1974 I'm slowly chasing your comment and like PB's😂🤣
Screenshot_20211022-181850_Chrome.jpg

Wow! How?
Lol being unemployed most of the year and I try to help as much as I can cause I have been helped out so much.
JD has like 35k likes you have a ways to go 😂
I know 🤯 I'd have to be on here like 24/7 replying to every single post for a few months to try and come close🤣

🤣 Not the jackpot your probably thinking of unfortunately🤣 just got awarded the 5k/10k trophy for 5000 posts and 10k reactions!! Thanks everyone! Always glad to help out as much as I can and try to give back as much as I've received from this amazing forum and community! Here's to another 5k/10k🍻 and look out @Notorious J and @jondilly1974 I'm slowly chasing your comment and like PB's😂🤣View attachment 175688
Csurams Proudtobe GIF by Colorado State Rams

Congrats and thanks for all the help!!!

🤣 Not the jackpot your probably thinking of unfortunately🤣 just got awarded the 5k/10k trophy for 5000 posts and 10k reactions!! Thanks everyone! Always glad to help out as much as I can and try to give back as much as I've received from this amazing forum and community! Here's to another 5k/10k🍻 and look out @Notorious J and @jondilly1974 I'm slowly chasing your comment and like PB's😂🤣View attachment 175688

Grats on you're average of about 20 posts a day. (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back