What kind of rc is this???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-BASH

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
buddy got this on trade,ive heard good things about tekno..is it worth trading him some stuff to try an get??????its a roller

Screenshot_20210530-182809_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20210530-182816_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20210530-182821_Messages.jpg

Tekno short course 4x4. Not sure the model number. Is this a trick question.....

Tekno EB48, not sure if it’s a .2 or not but regardless it’s a nice buggy.
Edit: might be a .4, Post in the tekno forum and someone will know.

I now nothing but arrma....he is wanting to trade for a 6s system..should I. Try an get it an rebuild it?????????I'd trade him a v5 spectrum 150a system. For it..deal or no deal??????

Should I trade him a spectrum 6s system i don't use????it looks dirty an rustywhats the car worth..isaw 650$ for new roller.....I've read they top selve rcs an the best performing out there....????????????????????????get it or no....
👍👎

The EB410 is about 15in long without the wing and the EB48 is about 17 inches long without the wing so you could tell which one it is from that. Theyre both the same width at the hubs. Either way they are both good kits...just depends on what scale you want to race. Normally Id say you got something there but it has not been cared for so theres no telling the amount of tear down and rebuild you would have to do to it. The 6S Spektrum systems are around $160-$200 new pulled from a kit. If your combo is new, I probably wouldnt do it unless you just really don't want/need the combo and youre willing to do the complete tear down and rebuild. If the 6S combo is well used and/or not cared for very well either then Id trade for it. Just my .02

Anyone who’s has ever had both will tell you it’s a eb48, I have absolutely no doubt about it. Not sure of the variation (.4 would be my guess) but you’d have to be a really good driver to tell any of them apart. In that condition probably a 200$ slider on eBay. It’s missing a few bits; spur/dif cover, motor mount slider, receiver cover, drive shaft is rubbing the chassis braces a little...If I really had to have a eb48 I’d wait for a nice roller on eBay or build a new one. You see mine above (eb48.2), it’s 9 years old and in way better shape.

Definitely not a EB410.
eb410-chassis.jpg

I agree that thing looks pretty beat, rusty screws, really dirty, bent front shock tower, parts missing ect. I would totally pass. If it was just the esc that he wanted it might be a better deal. If you look around on RCTech classifieds you can find much better condition EB48s.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back