What kind of tv shows you guys watch?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porschetech🇬🇪

South London hooligan Living in Cali
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
I’m pretty sure there’s a few GoT people here (I personally haven’t watched it yet), but one show I’m really enjoying right now is “peaky blinders” on Netflix. Season 5 just started. anyone else watch it? Also I’m a bit of a downton abbey fan......British aristocracy intrigues me.

also if anyone hasn’t watched it I like another series that stars Tom hardy - taboo. Also on Netflix but only 1 season so far.

Did GoT, 3rd round of Breaking Bad, Dexter, Better Call Saul, Weeds, OINB (didn't like the ending), Criminal Minds, True Detective season 1, The Killing, and just started Shameless. Pretty much anything streamed online, we canceled our cable & just kept gigabit internet. I have this one weird thing though, I'm an artist professionally, and for the last almost decade, when I paint I always watch Married with Children. I've seen the complete series over 25+ times easy. It still holds up as one of the funniest shows ever made, and they're the OG of pushing the limit, and throwing political correctness out the window. ?

Did GoT, 3rd round of Breaking Bad, Dexter, Better Call Saul, Weeds, OINB (didn't like the ending), Criminal Minds, True Detective season 1, The Killing, and just started Shameless. Pretty much anything streamed online, we canceled our cable & just kept gigabit internet. I have this one weird thing though, I'm an artist professionally, and for the last almost decade, when I paint I always watch Married with Children. I've seen the complete series over 25+ times easy. It still holds up as one of the funniest shows ever made, and they're the OG of pushing the limit, and throwing political correctness out the window. ?
Yeah the millennials won’t like married with children ?

don't watch much tv myself, usually listen to Gary Vee on youtube though. I keep myself busy enough not to watch tv. That's just a preference of mine.

Me and the wife watch a lot of shows when the kids go to bed.

Got
Shameless
Queen of the south
How to get away with murder
Suits
Power
Banshee
Sneaky pete
And there is a ton that we finished

Yeah the millennials won’t like married with children ?
Or Seinfeld, the racist, gays, etc. think its too offensive. They recently were pushing to get the re runs cancelled. Get a life, this new generation is so thin skinned, ridiculous. Old shool rules!

There are plenty of triggered people everywhere. It’s not just young people. Heck y’all are triggered by triggered millennials ???

Haven’t seen anyone mention

ED58F254-183C-4BD5-9961-63968BE7A9AF.jpeg

For some reason I really like Alone. It's a great background show that I don't have to pay total attention to.

All episodes and seasons of American Horror Story and if the card is packed a few PPV UFC fights per year, other than that just the news...and most of the time that's only on for background noise while I work on something else in another room. I average less than 3hrs a week of TV and find that to be less and less the older I get.

Or Seinfeld, the racist, gays, etc. think its too offensive. They recently were pushing to get the re runs cancelled. Get a life, this new generation is so thin skinned, ridiculous. Old shool rules!
Here's the crazy thing, before my lovely fiance bought me the entire series on DVD, you could usually DVR the reruns on TBS at like 2-4am. In the last year or so however, they have been showing Married on the LOGO channel?! Yes, the LGBTQ channel. Why? Because before Ellen ever became popular, and out as a gay woman, Amanda Bearse (she played Marcy), was the first woman on a popular sitcom to come out as gay. She also directed almost two seasons of the show. So, yes Married has a lot of offensive material, but they also have the rebuttal, and recognize the insensitivity of Al often with a comeback.

I'm watching Discovery Velocity half the time, and Netflix or Prime Video the other half. When I'm watching the two streaming networks, it's pure fantasy and sci-fi for series, and I'll watch about half a dozen movies a week. TV starts around 11 pm every night for me, after the family goes to sleep.

I'm watching Discovery Velocity half the time, and Netflix or Prime Video the other half. When I'm watching the two streaming networks, it's pure fantasy and sci-fi for series, and I'll watch about half a dozen movies a week. TV starts around 11 pm every night for me, after the family goes to sleep.
I know that feeling. Most shows I won’t watch around my kids. Other than that...,.i’ll log onto my console and play games ?

I gave up tv 12 years ago when it started getting weird. I watch Netflix on an account a friend shared with me but only when I go to sleep. I also have Prime. I listen to talk radio and read my news.
I like lately American Horror Story because I think what's her name is talented. I've checked Peaky Blinders some but not enough to remember. I watched some of Shameless until the last couple seasons. Some of the food shows are good.
Best thing I've seen this year on Netflix is the Dave Chappelle Sticks and Stones. Weird how Rotten Tomatoes gives it a millennial Tomatometer vote of 35% and Audience score is 99%.

I gave up tv 12 years ago when it started getting weird. I watch Netflix on an account a friend shared with me but only when I go to sleep. I also have Prime. I listen to talk radio and read my news.
I like lately American Horror Story because I think what's her name is talented. I've checked Peaky Blinders some but not enough to remember. I watched some of Shameless until the last couple seasons. Some of the food shows are good.
Best thing I've seen this year on Netflix is the Dave Chappelle Sticks and Stones. Weird how Rotten Tomatoes gives it a millennial Tomatometer vote of 35% and Audience score is 99%.
IMO, This snowflake pc/woke sh!t is starting to take its toll on normal folks, and the pushback is just beginning to build momentum. It's been brewing for awhile now, I can tell you this.... change is a comin' when you wake the sleeping giant.
This isn't the platform, so I'll leave it at that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back