Typhon What LiPo's are you running?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are a new company. But someone has to be running them. Out of stock every where 2s n 4s bout all I can find
I know right I cant even find the ones I got or the ones I really want gonna keep an eye on Amazon and Ebay for the next few days hope something pops up

I'm running my Kraton on 4S with (2) Power Hobby 2S 5200mah 50C or (2) Gens 2S 5200mah 50C packs. Can't really tell the difference in performance between packs.

I have a hard time trusting cheap no name batteries off Amazon and eBay, my experience with them has been more miss than anything else. So far I am 0 for 6....

I have a hard time trusting cheap no name batteries off Amazon and eBay, my experience with them has been more miss than anything else. So far I am 0 for 6....
they are pretty good so far and iv been bashing alot with them no swelling the cells read like brand new almost and iv had them for a couple months they don't get to hot either I'm actually surprised at the quality vs the price ..... but watch cause I'm talking good about them I'm gonna have a fire my next outing lol.... that's just how it always works out for me anyway lol

I lied I have 1 Floureon battery that is 3 years old and still kicking so I'm 1 and 7.
People were always saying how good the Floureon batteries were heck for a while there they were all Kevin Talbott used. But from Floureon I've had 3 5200mah 2s batteries that never liked to balance and 2 6200mah 2s lipos that were labeled wrong and the capacity is much closer to 4200mah.......

I lied I have 1 Floureon battery that is 3 years old and still kicking so I'm 1 and 7.
People were always saying how good the Floureon batteries were heck for a while there they were all Kevin Talbott used. But from Floureon I've had 3 5200mah 2s batteries that never liked to balance and 2 6200mah 2s lipos that were labeled wrong and the capacity is much closer to 4200mah.......
yeah its hit or miss man you never know lol for the price to me it was worth buying a set just to try them out and again I'm surprised enough to say I'd buy another set just to see if they are as good as I think lol time will tell I guess

also kinda weird they stay sold out idk if that's a good or bad thing

yeah its hit or miss man you never know lol for the price to me it was worth buying a set just to try them out and again I'm surprised enough to say I'd buy another set just to see if they are as good as I think lol time will tell I guess
I would rather spend $100 once than $50 twice just to get one good battery.

Not to knock um but 200+for a Maxamps. Ridiculous
Scam artists those guys are.

o yeah man I know trust me I got batteries out the wazoo just managed to destroy one of my favorit ones turnigy 6.0 as always doing fun stuff with my kraton battery box ripped out snatched the bal. wires out some how shorted out luckily came unplugged before it went up in flames probably would have killed the esc to ... but that was my reason for trying those ... also got two of the hrb batteries but they still brand new I haven't used them yet ... but i think the heavy duty turnigy batteries are gonna be my next go to lipos I learned my lesson the hard way even working on a new battery box gonna have longer bolts and some washers that guy wont ever rip out again

I would rather spend $100 once than $50 twice just to get one good battery.

Scam artists those guys are.

There is something in our brains that jumps to conclusions when we see high prices the assumption is quality.
Biggest over hyped product I have seen in years is that max-amps brand.

I have tried many brands and so far my favorite for power, durability, and long life is Turnigy. I happen to have a new Graphene Panther 6s (and really like it), but some of their lower price options are great also. Their heavy duty line is a solid performer for a reasonable price.

Not to knock um but 200+for a Maxamps. Ridiculous
that are expensive man but for speed runs and stuff like that those high end batteries are key I'm aboutto be diving into one myself so I'm not gonna say I wont have one or two lol I got different batteries for different setups but I'm scared to bash with my good batteries so you gotta find an alternative somewhere

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back