Granite what metal gear servos fit in the granite 2wd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Voltage
what aftermarket servos fit in the arrma granite voltage 2wd? horizonhobby replaced the servo already and it broke within a few minutes of use. now i have 2 with broken servos. and they only been in use for a few minutes each. hard trying to get the kids in the hobby when they had the trucks since xmas and only able to use them for a few minutes.

Yep I got what you need. Metal geared servos. I will be back in town tomorrow and already have a few to send out on Friday morning. If you are interested check out my sale ad under 25kg servo. Has all you need to know on how to pay and what to do.

@dillon_mitko thanks for the shout out!

Yep I got what you need. Metal geared servos. I will be back in town tomorrow and already have a few to send out on Friday morning. If you are interested check out my sale ad under 25kg servo. Has all you need to know on how to pay and what to do.
Arrma Dave I’m in the same boat and Devi’s in the granites did not hold up to our mime and my sins bash session. Could use some info on some metal gear servos.
@dillon_mitko thanks for the shout out!

1580636774843.png

This one ☝?

I would just go for the 180 degree version as we don’t need 270 degree range and it will end up needing even more EPA.
I’ve got um in all my trucks. I love um for 30$.
You can’t get coreless in 180deg. That I’ve found

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back