Typhon What model version is this? And are the wheels to big?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, i have the Typhon for a couple of weeks now and ran it on 4S and 6S. This thing is absolutely fast! My gps is broken but when i fly by you cant even see it pass by, so fast!
Next thing to do is to put a led lightbar at the front. I have already out a gpm front bumper on it and now I have to figure out how to make the lights... Anybody have an idea?
Greetz!
It's kinda difficult to put lights on the front cuz any upside down landings they get ripped off. You have to keep them really low. I've mounted a few different lights on mine, the light bar on the rear shock tower has lasted the longest

20221024_022843.jpg

20221011_190208.jpg

20220924_191259.jpg

20220715_134951.jpg

Glad you’re still enjoying your rig. It looked like a good find. I bet the only thing it needed was a charged lipo.

Well, i have the Typhon for a couple of weeks now and ran it on 4S and 6S. This thing is absolutely fast! My gps is broken but when i fly by you cant even see it pass by, so fast!
Next thing to do is to put a led lightbar at the front. I have already out a gpm front bumper on it and now I have to figure out how to make the lights... Anybody have an idea?
Greetz!
Muratrc makes amazing typhon led kit.

https://murat-rc.com/en_US/p/Light-Kit-ARRMA-TYPHON-6S-BLX-TLR-Tuned-Buggy-murat-rc/59

2 screws and you're done installing front and rear and they don't take damage when bashing. All my typhon have em.

Last edited:
Are they run off the BEC? Do you have any physical or transmitter switch or do the lights just stay on all the time?
Plug lights into this https://a.co/d/eRVEjxO and then plug that into rx and now you can control lights with radio assuming you have multiple ch and an extra button like on a radiolink. I've bought at least 12 of those switches and they're great.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back