Limitless What motor and esc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmkkings

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave
  5. Vendetta
I need some advice on what motor and Esc should i use for the limitless along with what servo

What is your budget? What type of driving will you be doing?
I am not trying to do 100 mile speed runs just trying to go in the 70/80 i installed the electronics from a typhon blx 6s and it is overheating and the esc is doing thermal shutdowns

Those gears are not really made for bashing. If I were you, I would replace the center spool with a 46T infraction diff and a 20T pinion gear. Grab some fans for the motor.

A lot cheaper than a ESC and motor. But if you want to spend some coin, I ran a mmx8s with a 1717 1650kv motor 23P/46S and reached 81mph. I can empty a pack on a go kart track without overheating. Zipping back and forth wide open constantly it will heat up.
So if i leave it the way it is with the electronic that are in it i will eventually burn out the motor correct rite know i have the electronics in it from a typhoon 6s blx

The reason you're having issues with your current electronics is because of the high gear ratio. As it sits, you're geared for close to 120mph which is only good for a pass or two followed by a mandatory cool down period. Different gearing as suggested will help tremendously but not negate you needing to monitor your temperatures.

You will eventually ruin something by continuing to overheat your electronics.

Shameless plug, check out that thread.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/the-limited-limitless.26791/

Just swap out the center diff and pinion like many have advised you.. Cheaper than the combo your gonna have to buy.. Plus in the end u will still swap the diff and pinion because i doubt ur gonna be happy with its performance??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back