Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

What motor?

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Oscar16, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Oscar16

Oscar16 Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Senton
    What motor and ESC should I put in a 1/8 buggy for racing? Im building a 3.0 racing kit and im missing the motor and ESC. Im debating what type of motor and ESC should I put in that would give me good performance. Not looking to go fast but to maintain tempo and not too slow?

Please help or correct me if I said something wrong?

2. Headbangerfacerip

Headbangerfacerip Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Outcast
    Just get a mamba x and a 1515 you won't regret it

Iamtheoutcast likes this.
  3. Motorider

Motorider Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton
    Hobbywing xr8 esc. Can be found pretty cheap on rctech.net used. Also, try to find a 2100kv viper vf.21 motor. Killer motor and can be had new pretty cheap since they are out of business. Their stuff is really good. That motor is on sale at my local hobby shop for like 89 bucks. Smoking deal.

4. Headbangerfacerip

Headbangerfacerip Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Outcast
    The castle motor is 90 if you get the sensorless one and they are still in business and their customer service is great. Cheap enough it's worth getting some Boca bearings to tho in it too. Then your really shining.

• Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer