Senton What motor?

Marcogarcia

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega
Hi guys
I’m new in this rc world and a lot of questions
I have a senton mega, Hobbywing esc sc8 120a, 2s and 3s but I haven’t motor!
Some suggestions?
Thank you so much!

Mentolio

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite
Yes you can use a 5mm shaft with the stock spur, you will just need to source a new pinion gear that fits the 5mm shaft, and is 48p.

Marcogarcia

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega
Yes you can use a 5mm shaft with the stock spur, you will just need to source a new pinion gear that fits the 5mm shaft, and is 48p.
Good to know I’ll try that!
Thanks a lot!

Jerry-rigged

Have you seen my LVC?
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega, Kraton 6s, Outcast 6s, Typhon 6s
It’s a option!
What do you think about that http://dirtcheaprc.com/shop/hobbywing/ezrun-3652-g2-3300kv-sensorless-brushless-motor/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=google_shopping ?
Can I use 5mm shaft with stock spur?
Thank you so much for help me!
Personally, I'd prefer the 3660 motor - longer rotor, more torque. Actually, this combo is on my "buy it when it is in stock" list -
http://dirtcheaprc.com/shop/hobbywing/max10-sct-esc-combo-w-3660sl-4000kv-sensorless-motor/
Can't find it anywhere, though.

hattrick300

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega
The hobbywing setup that Jerry posted above is a beast! I have it in two of my Granite 4x4's and I love the power........up until it breaks stuff...But depending on what batteries you are running you may want something with less KV's. What are you planning on using, 2s or 3s batteries?

Marcogarcia

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega
The hobbywing setup that Jerry posted above is a beast! I have it in two of my Granite 4x4's and I love the power........up until it breaks stuff...But depending on what batteries you are running you may want something with less KV's. What are you planning on using, 2s or 3s batteries?
I have 2s and 3s. I’m thinking in 3500kv or a 3660 3300kv what do you think?
Thanks

Jerry-rigged

Have you seen my LVC?
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega, Kraton 6s, Outcast 6s, Typhon 6s
The HW 3660 is only available in 3200, 4000, and 4600 (or 4800?). So if you plan on 3s at all, get the 3200kv.

The 3652 is available in other KV's, though. The small motor will be nicer to your batteries also. The 3660 will need good batteries, best to get 50c or better. The 3652 could get by with the cheaper 25c-35c, probably.

TnArrmaFan

I Control Cars Remotely
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Nero
What type of speed do you get out of those as an upgrade to the stock motor in your Granite 4x4's? And what batteries are you running?

Marcogarcia

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega
The HW 3660 is only available in 3200, 4000, and 4600 (or 4800?). So if you plan on 3s at all, get the 3200kv.

The 3652 is available in other KV's, though. The small motor will be nicer to your batteries also. The 3660 will need good batteries, best to get 50c or better. The 3652 could get by with the cheaper 25c-35c, probably.
Great informations Jerry, both are 50c!
Thanks

Marcogarcia

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega
What type of speed do you get out of those as an upgrade to the stock motor in your Granite 4x4's? And what batteries are you running?
My rc is an senton mega and I have 2s and 3s, esc sc8 120a!
Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zuber Arrma 4x4 4
TwinTurbo95 Arrma 4x4 5
Rigcheck Arrma 4x4 12
J Arrma 6s BLX 5