Senton What motor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marcogarcia

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
Hi guys
I’m new in this rc world and a lot of questions
I have a senton mega, Hobbywing esc sc8 120a, 2s and 3s but I haven’t motor!
Some suggestions?
Thank you so much!

The hobbywing setup that Jerry posted above is a beast! I have it in two of my Granite 4x4's and I love the power........up until it breaks stuff...But depending on what batteries you are running you may want something with less KV's. What are you planning on using, 2s or 3s batteries?

The hobbywing setup that Jerry posted above is a beast! I have it in two of my Granite 4x4's and I love the power........up until it breaks stuff...But depending on what batteries you are running you may want something with less KV's. What are you planning on using, 2s or 3s batteries?
I have 2s and 3s. I’m thinking in 3500kv or a 3660 3300kv what do you think?
Thanks

The HW 3660 is only available in 3200, 4000, and 4600 (or 4800?). So if you plan on 3s at all, get the 3200kv.

The 3652 is available in other KV's, though. The small motor will be nicer to your batteries also. The 3660 will need good batteries, best to get 50c or better. The 3652 could get by with the cheaper 25c-35c, probably.

What type of speed do you get out of those as an upgrade to the stock motor in your Granite 4x4's? And what batteries are you running?

The HW 3660 is only available in 3200, 4000, and 4600 (or 4800?). So if you plan on 3s at all, get the 3200kv.

The 3652 is available in other KV's, though. The small motor will be nicer to your batteries also. The 3660 will need good batteries, best to get 50c or better. The 3652 could get by with the cheaper 25c-35c, probably.
Great informations Jerry, both are 50c!
Thanks

What type of speed do you get out of those as an upgrade to the stock motor in your Granite 4x4's? And what batteries are you running?
My rc is an senton mega and I have 2s and 3s, esc sc8 120a!
Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back