• ISDT Q6 Plus 300W Battery Chargers GIVEAWAY
    ENTER NOW!!!

What other RC's do you have?

Thread starter #101

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Basically some update to the forum software didn't like some scripts and it made the forum inoperable. I was talking to another guy about it on another forum and apparently it would take one person days to rewrite the scripts so they agree with the update for the software. The forum has been down since August 22nd 2017. The main page has said this since a few days after that.
"Forum is down for technical reasons*. The fix will unfortunately be difficult and will take some time. Apologies for the inconvenience." "An automated server-side upgrade rendered some crucial older scripts unusable."

URC is/was a one man show, and it was his side project. So I have a feeling it won't ever come back online.
Sucks too, URC was a great resource. I've tried reaching out to the owner and can't get a response back.

biggman100

Arrma RC's
Fury
My wife says i now have too many, so, instead of buying more, im going for a select group by making other vehicles out of what i already have, which is

(2) Arrma Fury Mega (one with no body yet), Arrma Senton mega (currently has busted front a arms because a pole jumped in front of it), Racers Edge Pro2 , Redcat Volcano EPX, Exceed RC King Drift, Force RC warhawk (worst truck i have owned so far, and, since i tend to gravitate to the cheaper vehicles in general, that is saying a lot), Exceed RC Sunfire, Rally Monster and Terrain (got the Exceeds super cheap second hand, and all need suspension parts).

My wish list; Another Arrma Senton (so we can race the two together in my yard), or a pair of Arrma Granite chassis so i can make Senton's with more ground clearance, and a dozen (no that isnt a joke) Exceed RC Terrain's (of all the Exceed, Redcat, and HSP vehicles i have had, they are surprisingly the most durable, except, they wont run on LIPO's), so that i can take a few with me when i go to a local bmx track we sometimes run at, to let kids there beat on just to give them something else to do that might interest them (im a firm believer in keeping people as far from drugs as possible).

My plan for vehicles though is to have 2 race 4WD short course trucks, 2 basher 2WD short course trucks, 2 on road drift cars, and at least 4 that are just for whatever to use when im waiting on parts for the others. Just don't ever tell my wife that, she already thinks im nuts.

Robx7fcna

Arrma RC's
Outcast
Traxxas slash ford Raptor
Traxxas rustler for my daughter with pretty much every upgrade!
Traxxas xmaxx
Losi mini 8ight
Tamiya lunchbox
My original rc from when I was 8 yrs old - a radio shack wild pony!
Arrma outcast
Carisma gt28 my

Next up... arrma kraton!!!

arrmaracing

Arrma RC's
Fury, Kraton, Outcast, Senton, Talion, Typhon
Kraton v3 Hobby wing max 8
Typhon v3 Stock BLX
Talion v3 Hobby wing max 8
Senton v2 Stock BLX
Outcast v(not sure) Stock BLX
Fury v1 Stock BLX

Kyosho inferno US sports (converted to electric) No motor or esc yet.

High Life MT

Pro-Line Pro MT 4x4
Monster GT Converted to Brushless with parts from all 4 versions
Axial Ridgecrest

edit: I tried to post pics but my files are too large and my links didn't work.

Last edited:

Headbangerfacerip

Arrma RC's
Outcast
Did a bit of organizing my basement/shop on Friday and see a couple empty spots on here I need to fill. Actually, I have one coming on Tuesday and bought my Son another for Christmas, so I guess I better stop before the Wife cuts me off at the knees...LOL
View attachment 3611
Dude my shit looked like this. Now i got a dx5c and i only need one remote for all of them. Its nice to just pick the model and your on your way. No more binding every time or switchin recievers.

Typhon2016

Arrma RC's
Typhon
Traxxas rustler made brushless got my son and a broken redcat tornado. Haha