What RC Brand Do You Like The Most Other Than Arrma???

What RC Brand Do You Like The Most Other Than Arrma

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t know much but I like Losi
just not as durable as my Arrmas

Hobao is looking really good too from all the video and research
I just picked up the Cage Truggy haven’t had a chance to drive it yet but looks and feels good!

Side note
the Hobao Cage Truggy came w a single xt90 rather then double tplugs

4FCE2B17-0FEE-4807-A253-69250CD0F18C.jpeg

Anything but Traxxas :ROFLMAO:
But seriously, next up is probably going to be a Losi

Interesting, I had no idea they made full trucks. I just knew them for parts.
I only own a few integy i10 b buggy's .not trucks..used them for racing on dirt tracks.1/10 scale.but yeah I love them . allways had a blast .the only thing I ever replaced was the shocks and obviously the studded tires. They were my first brushless.2s and 3s capable..buggy's.

There are other brands?!?! 🤷‍♂️ Just kidding. All my bashers are Arrma but I got an LMT last year and have had a lot of fun with it. Not as durable as I'd like, but I probably expect more out of it than it was built for. For crawling, I love my Redcat Everest 10. More bang for the buck than anything I've owned. If we get down to scale stuff, Tamiya seems to hit it out of the park.

There are other brands?!?! 🤷‍♂️ Just kidding. All my bashers are Arrma but I got an LMT last year and have had a lot of fun with it. Not as durable as I'd like, but I probably expect more out of it than it was built for. For crawling, I love my Redcat Everest 10. More bang for the buck than anything I've owned. If we get down to scale stuff, Tamiya seems to hit it out of the park.
Yeah when it comes to scale stuff Tamiya has a boat load.

I love and adore my Xray. Not had an RC even close to it. But I love my Arrma Senton for different reasons. They are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

The Xray is seriously well made. Handles an absolute dream. She is all about speed, quality and precision. Serious race car that I have fun competing with. Setting her up is all part of the fun to me.

BUT...the Arrma is a different kind of fun. I can have no cares about hooning around wherever I like. I can bash it and knock it about and not really care. Something breaks and its super cheap to fix and easy and fun to fix. Take it out and blast around with no cares in the world. I have upgraded it and tweaked it around but no where near as much as the Xray.

Xray cars are soo good, definitely top of the pyramid. Too bad they cost so much, but you get what you pay for.

Xray cars are soo good, definitely top of the pyramid. Too bad they cost so much, but you get what you pay for.
Is it Xray or Mugen that is made in Slovakia? I can never remember.

I have been strongly looking at the Xray SCX / SCT kit , my SC6.1 is now 5 years old , would love to give Xray a try . First want to see how much of the consumable parts my LHS stocks . Other thing is they don't have sway bars for that kit ( strongly needed for my high grip track ) .
Even when I go through my SC6.1 to " tighten " it up ( ball cups / arms / etc ) it gets "loose ": rather quickly , and can't help to wonder if the Xray kits stay " tighter " longer ?

Nothing better than a weekend Tamiya build!
I like Tamiya as well. Built a TT-02 kit with my son last year and it is a really easy and fun kit to build. Surprisingly quick and fun to drive, even on the stock electronics. Cutting out all the body decals is a serious PIA though - lol.

team corally. have the kronos xtr been a really good car beast on 6s and handles really well

I only own a few integy i10 b buggy's .not trucks..used them for racing on dirt tracks.1/10 scale.but yeah I love them . allways had a blast .the only thing I ever replaced was the shocks and obviously the studded tires. They were my first brushless.2s and 3s capable..buggy's.
I take it you're Blitz 91 from Rhode Island?

It's a rebranded FTX Vantage buggy was also sold by Hobbyking as the Quanum Vandal.

Most feedback says it's a decent buggy considering the price, the V1 diffs didn't like big power, not sure on the V2, it didn't take big jumps very well but its great for blasting around a track or in a field.

Last edited:
I take it you're Blitz 91 from Rhode Island?

It's a rebranded FTX Vantage buggy was also sold by Hobbyking as the Quanum Vandal.

Most feedback says it's a decent buggy considering the price, the V1 diffs didn't like big power, not sure on the V2, it didn't take big jumps very well but its great for blasting around a track or in a field.
I have the v2 ..which has a lot of parts that v1 does not also way better than the vandal and vantage..I had them both and although they might look similar to the i10b integy there is no comparison.trust me ..the i10b has a better slipper clutch assembly.and vantage and vandal don't share the same one ..dog bones on the i10 b are much more heavier duty also..and also i10b came with the flysky gt3b transmitter.the vandal and vantage did not ..they are a lower quality and I don't suggest buying them two .I'm sure you read my review and as I mentioned.its a awesome buggy ..never had a issue racing the integy.shocks do stink lol .slipper clutch assembly never replaced .after 7 years and still running great

Back