Kraton What RC car next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrmahelpmeplease

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 3s
Hey!
Im ready for another rc car. I have a list of the ones im considering.
1) Talion 6s
2) Notorious/Outcast 6s
3) Kraton 6s
Propably many biased opinions. I need something that can drive well allround. Should be able to do stunts and drive on slightly longer grass.

Hey!
Im ready for another rc car. I have a list of the ones im considering.
1) Talion 6s
2) Notorious/Outcast 6s
3) Kraton 6s
Propably many biased opinions. I need something that can drive well allround. Should be able to do stunts and drive on slightly longer grass.
Noto6s or the K6s. (y)

The K6s is probably more versatile than the Noto6s. 😁✌️

I have a Talion and an Outcast. If I had to pick either or I would pick a Kraton.

The Outcast is just pure fun but its short wheel base can become annoying as it lifts the front wheels super easy so it doesn't steer great.

The Talion is so fun to drive flat out as it handles like it is on rails. It also flies through the air insanely well, but I was bending standard shock towers and snapping stand offs with alarming regularity if I send it like the Outcast. Presumably due to the shorter shock travel.

As a jack of all trades I think a Kraton is ideal. It's a nice mix of the 2 of them. It won't handle as razor sharp as the Talion, but it has the stability of the longer chassis will help

I have a Talion and an Outcast. If I had to pick either or I would pick a Kraton.

The Outcast is just pure fun but its short wheel base can become annoying as it lifts the front wheels super easy so it doesn't steer great.

The Talion is so fun to drive flat out as it handles like it is on rails. It also flies through the air insanely well, but I was bending standard shock towers and snapping stand offs with alarming regularity if I send it like the Outcast. Presumably due to the shorter shock travel.

As a jack of all trades I think a Kraton is ideal. It's a nice mix of the 2 of them. It won't handle as razor sharp as the Talion, but it has the stability of the longer chassis will help
Excellent points. Agree with all of that. (y) 😁✌️

I own a Kraton 6s, and it is a great all-round 6s vehicle. The extra length of the chassis over an Outcast/Notorious gives it a bit more stability, yet it can still do stunts. I drive my Kraton on both dirt and grass, and it does well on both.

While a Talion is next on my list of new purchases, I love my Kraton. As @morrjr71 said it handles all types of terrains you throw at it. I have ran mine in everything including a recently picked corn field and it just mowed over the stalks that were standing. The longer wheelbase was the main reason for deciding on the Kraton over the Notorious/Outcast. There are few things that need to be done out of the box to help enjoy it a bit more, like the addressing the servo saver by adding some c clips, replacing the bushings on the steering posts with bearings, and getting a bumper either EXB or RPM (I went with RPM as it was what was in stock at my LHS) to help protect the front.

Talion over kraton all day every day. Flies better and drives better! Only reason to go kraton is price of roller.

Valid point. Im having to do some more research on those two.
You can always swap tires around also to regain what the K6s has in better air control/ flips / softer landings from the backflip LP tires.
The backflip LP tires are my favorite as long as the rig is setup with max speeds of 65mph or less.

You can always swap tires around also to regain what the K6s has in better air control/ flips / softer landings from the backflip LP tires.
The backflip LP tires are my favorite as long as the rig is setup with max speeds of 65mph or less.
Definitely good advice as I've blown up many backflip lp's and I'm always geared for higher than 65.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back