What runtime are you getting ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REDdawn6

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
I have four 3s Goldbat batteries. They have ec5 to Deans adapter, for now. They are 5200mah 35-50c . I am getting about 20 minutes of speed runs and hauling ass. Is that about right?
I ordered two HRB 11.1v 5000mah 50c with ec5 but they are too long ...

That's about the same. At least I know my batteries might be good still.
The best way to check if your batteries are still good is to use your charger, a lipo checker or a multimeter. You’ll be able to check each individual cell if you’re concerned about your batteries having an issue.
There is too many factors to take into consideration when trying to compare to another operator with the exact same battery, i.e, electrical setup, diff/pinion setup, tyre size, driving style and terrain.

Last edited:
Guessing this is for a 3s/4s truck and not a 6S?

On my 4S stampede, I get 22-24 minutes on a 6200mah 4S 50C hobbystar pack. This is with a 150A BLX185 esc and blx2050kv 4074 motor.

On my outcast 6s, I average 15-17 minutes of hard running at the grass bmx track with 5000mah 65C CNHL and Liperior packs. I'm running max6 with a rocket 4092 and 18T pinion (now 19T, haven't run it yet). When I ran the 6200mah 50C hobbystar 3Sx2 packs, I got about 18 minutes. I broke those down to make the 4S packs I run in the stampede.

Want more run time buy more batteries😂
Yep. More instead of just higher MAH. Higher MAH add weight. Better to have a second/third pack or set of packs vs a single massive set. I've been trying to stay at 5000mah for 3S/4S use these days. I still have a couple 6200mah's that I built 4S packs out of, but when they die, 5000mah packs will replace them. Easier on the vehicles suspension/drive train to haul around less weight.

I have four 3s Goldbat batteries. They have ec5 to Deans adapter, for now. They are 5200mah 35-50c . I am getting about 20 minutes of speed runs and hauling ass. Is that about right?
I ordered two HRB 11.1v 5000mah 50c with ec5 but they are too long ...
Get rid of any Deans connectors. They rob you of power by creating heat.

Yep. More instead of just higher MAH. Higher MAH add weight. Better to have a second/third pack or set of packs vs a single massive set. I've been trying to stay at 5000mah for 3S/4S use these days. I still have a couple 6200mah's that I built 4S packs out of, but when they die, 5000mah packs will replace them. Easier on the vehicles suspension/drive train to haul around less weight.
Exactly what i do. You want 1 hour worth of fun, buy 3 batteries instead of trying to use a 9000 mah battery...LOL!

cars with less speed benefit more from higher mah (crawlers)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back