Notorious What screws came out, double checking ID numbers - thank you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briggs

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Hi, does anybody know what screws these are?

Thank you!!!

B8E858DC-AE68-45AE-8B55-D00CAC927EA2.jpeg

The hole at the front of the chassis is an absolute problem.. The missing screw holds one of the 2 Steering Posts. Don't drive without it. Replace and use a drop of Blue Threadlocker on this screw. It is a metal on metal fastener. Or it will just fall out again.

The hole at the rear is Not used.
Seems like the square slot and rear hole is for some OE Optional "Short" Rear Brace. Not 100% sure because I never seen one.
Below is same with my TLRT chassis.

20220518_112300.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, does anybody know what screws these are?

Thank you!!!

View attachment 218260

Looks like at the top or front you lost a screw to the bellhousing for the steering. One on each side as well as the screws you see up top... Normally where you find those damn 4 bushing that comes in the Ackerman or bellhousing.

At the bottom on my, Kraton it is empty as well there is nothing there so no loss.

^^^ yes same size as the other. (y)
Remember to clean screw and use Blue TL every time it is removed. Best to use use some heat to hasten the removal if needed. Use a quality Hand hex driver set.

2.5 4x12 screw for the steering post iirc

It's the same size as the one directly to the left of it.
Thank you very much!! Much appreciated
^^^ yes same size as the other. (y)
Remember to clean screw and use Blue TL every time it is removed. Best to use use some heat to hasten the removal if needed. Use a quality Hand hex driver set.
Thank you, I just bought some Blue threadlocker. Have a good day!!
Looks like at the top or front you lost a screw to the bellhousing for the steering. One on each side as well as the screws you see up top... Normally where you find those damn 4 bushing that comes in the Ackerman or bellhousing.

At the bottom on my, Kraton it is empty as well there is nothing there so no loss.
Ok, good to know! Thank you for your help.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back