Big Rock What shock oil do I use in my BRcc for speed runner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe, a$$ fault

bh187-family-guy.gif

I think you will want to use fuel tubing to lower the shocks (plenty of posts here and videos on YT)then address the oil. Going super fast at stock height is not conducive to high speed if you are throwing power to it. Someone more experienced may chime in.
Lol. Peter looks like he is rubbing one out!

I think you will want to use fuel tubing to lower the shocks (plenty of posts here and videos on YT)then address the oil. Going super fast at stock height is not conducive to high speed if you are throwing power to it. Someone more experienced may chime in.

Lol. Peter looks like he is rubbing one out!
I agree 👍

I still need to know what kind of oil in shocks would be good for speed runner.👍
The heaviest..heavy diff fluid in shocks would be ideal.ya don't want rear to squat at all...shocks are pretty much useless in speedrunning. If roads to rough to run without shocks,ya need to find a better road...ya want zero travel in rear

Sounds about right.. building my BRcc as only a speed runner and I run it only at a dead air port strip near my house .very level surface.so would you happen to have the weight size of oil and brand that I can use for my shocks? Thank you

Sounds about right.. building my BRcc as only a speed runner and I run it only at a dead air port strip near my house .very level surface.so would you happen to have the weight size of oil and brand that I can use for my shocks? Thank you
Also real quick you mentioned I shouldn't have the rear squatting ..do you mean the rear same level as the front or slight elevated?
Also real quick you mentioned I shouldn't have the rear squatting ..do you mean the rear same level as the front or slight elevated?
I see what you mean now .I'll do my best to keep the front end down lol I don't need my BRcc to fly away.👍😁

I've speedran with BR an vortek bodys..ya must keep air from getting under body in front.....not very stable bodys for speed...I'd advise blocking off front using a wing or something.

You would be very surprised at how tight you'll have the shocks,0-100mph in 1200ft an the cars power will still squat the azzend during acceleration..it's crazy...this typhon wheelhops like crazy setup like this....listen to the wheelhop on this quik blip of the throttle on 114mph pass.body flew off in beginning so I let off,then decided to just go for it..114 with a quik 3ish second of 100% throttle

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back