what should I buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashTillBroken

Very Active Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Coming around to lap you AGAIN….. (Oregon)
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Senton 3s
as you may know my local hobby shop is going out of business everything is super cheap going to pick up an car can't decide on wether I should get an arm vendetta or a losi lmt monster truck or a crawler mainly only have bashers right know want to get something that I won't have to dump 2k in but still have fun also if you have any other car ideas that I might like tell me they might have one

I know this is probably an unpopular opinion on here, but I've always had a penchant for the UDR. I love the way the suspension works on that thing and its scale realism. While it's not really a basher, I've watched KT abuse his quite a bit more than I would have expected. There's also a company that makes these amazing bypass shocks for the UDR for $105 that I think just look amazing and they're also supposed to be very functional with separately adjustable dampening and rebound.
1658287284362.png

I know this is probably an unpopular opinion on here, but I've always had a penchant for the UDR. I love the way the suspension works on that thing and its scale realism. While it's not really a basher, I've watched KT abuse his quite a bit more than I would have expected. There's also a company that makes these amazing bypass shocks for the UDR for $105 that I think just look amazing and they're also supposed to be very functional with separately adjustable dampening and rebound.
View attachment 230611
would consider it but this hobby shop only sells horizon hobby trucks

I’m leaning towards the lmt
Is there any weak points I should know about the lmt before I buy it
Mainly just the axle housing and sway bar rods. Otherwise it a pretty tough rig, I pound the crap out of mine. 😈

Limiting straps are a good idea too. That way you won’t pull a shock shaft out due to the axles yanking on them.

Mainly just the axle housing and sway bar rods. Otherwise it a pretty tough rig, I pound the crap out of mine. 😈

Limiting straps are a good idea too. That way you won’t pull a shock shaft out due to the axles yanking on them.
I know you beat them I’ve watched your videos you might even call it abuse
Can you post a link to the Limiting straps

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back