Kraton What should i make an 8s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigrayzrc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
So I have both a kraton and a felony. If I were to convert one to 8s wich one should I do and why?

Its all personal preference but, if it were me, I would be upgrading the felony. A properly set up Kraton is plenty powerful to bash on. Once you start going after personal best speed runs with the Felony or other chassis, it becomes addicting very quickly. Speed is where it is at for me. How about you?

Its all personal preference but, if it were me, I would be upgrading the felony. A properly set up Kraton is plenty powerful to bash on. Once you start going after personal best speed runs with the Felony or other chassis, it becomes addicting very quickly. Speed is where it is at for me. How about you?
I'm more of a basher type person.

Felony for sure! Trying to fit two 4S batteries in a Kraton 6S is hard. You have to buy specific slim and long batteries. Throw a Hobbywing Max 6 1650 combo in the Kraton, with a 20 tooth pinion, and you'll have power for days.

Last edited:
My yowoo graphene 4s 6000 mah fits 2 in a kraton but it's tight. I'd pick the felony though. 8s not going to help the kraton bash better but it sure makes the felony a trip

Yea that's what I was thinking.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back