Big Rock What should I upgrade on my Arrma Big Rock?

ChrisDown1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite
Hi all, picked up a Big Rock today to add to a Granite and an Outcast. Arrma trucks are superb but gonna stop on the buying and start on the upgrading.
Having said that I have no clue about what are essential upgrades and where to but me here in the UK. Anybody got any advice? Thanks in advance.
Chris.
Hi all, picked up a Big Rock today to add to a Granite and an Outcast. Arrma trucks are superb but gonna stop on the buying and start on the upgrading.
Having said that I have no clue about what are essential upgrades and where to but me here in the UK. Anybody got any advice? Thanks in advance.
Chris.
Ps *Buy em*

Shazz4321

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock 4x4, Granite
What I have done to mine is and why;
  • Hot Racing +10mm offset hex extensions and 17mm adapter. The BRCC has a tendency to traction roll when turning.
  • Proline badlands whees and tires. I did blow my dboots apart. The badlands also help with the width problem and give it some more rotational mass for sweet flips bro!
  • Better body clips as I hate the stock ones with a passion. My feeble fingers are too sore....
  • Sealed bearing kit from Plaig bearings in Australia. Fast eddy are good too but hard to get in Australia. This was because when opening the motor case I was shocked at how rusted the stock bearings were and I didn’t go crazy in mud or water.
  • A 13T pinion mainly just for mucking around with and to keep the motor temps down.
  • Hot Racing Aluminium motor mount. This was just a personal thing as I wanted to mick around with the mesh and Pinion options.
These are by no means essential upgrades but to get some better enjoyment out of it. I do think the wheels and extensions have changed the truck completely and make it much more fun to drive. You can achieve the same with a typhon arm swap as well.

My servo has been alright but will be next on the list probably.

Enjoy, its a great truck stock made better with some upgrades in my opinion...