Big Rock What size are the Big Rock Shock shafts & thickness?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tblazin

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Talion
What size are the Big Rock Shock shafts & thickness? Length would be nice, but I can handle that, also what piston/oil is stock, its way to stiff to keep wheels planted this way....also theres those Orange springs that French dude put on his big rock, and I saw they worked real well, just cant get a part number, he doesn't respond, want us to watch his videos, and he sits back and collects $$ while we work for a living, would be nice he answered that one simple question... there Team Magic, that I know...this is what I found, but not certain yet, also really wanna find out shock shaft thickness, I CAN BRING ALOT TO THE TABLE W/MY PISTON KNOWLEDGE if I knew what size....im just finishing diffs tonight, I like to order ahead, when immune here, my shock parts would arrive, IN A PERFECT world, thanks in advance

im assuming these are the stock springs..
https://www.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/WTI0001P?I=LXGCLR&P=8

these are the team magic I found...
http://www.teammagicrc.com/articles.php?id_article=1000023622

Take a look at the online exploded view (https://www.arrma-rc.com/interactive-exploded-view/AR106017) most of what you are looking for on the stock specs is there.

Big Rock Stock Shats are Arrma Part #AR330425 2 x 4 x 63mm shock shafts per pack
Big Rock Stock Springs are Arrma Part #AR330347 2 x 65mm 420gf/mm Shock Springs per pack
Optional HD Springs are Arrma Part #AR330417 2 x 75mm 317gf/mm Shock Springs per pack

As for the other stock parts, take a look at Arrma Part #AR330339 Shock Piston Set (sizes and specs are all listed there). The stock oil is the one thing that is not listed on the exploded view and I have never found any other documentation on what Arrma used. If you know that much about shocks, just use your knowledge and go with what you think it needs.

I don't know that I have ever seen orange Nero or Big Rock springs, but Hot Racing does have Gold, Red, Blue, & White springs all different lengths and compression ratios. I hope they are only having some technical difficulties tonight, but at the time I am writing this post (2/12/18 10:40pm) the Hot Racing website is down. Other wise I would have included part numbers for their springs also. If the site doesn't come back up then ebay would probably be your next best option for finding them.

Man Arrma info all over the place!
etc yet I count 8 holes ;link u sent says pair of 6 hole 1,2/1:3 etc! But there pic are all 8 hole ,
I’m getting into them tomorrow
A lil suspension tip when I pulled hinge pins a arms stuck up in air
Every pillow ball retainer needed a hair backed off
That’s HUGE to a handling of a rc,
Also researched showed two different shaft sizes?
Anyhow thanks the springs are the I thought orange Team Magic he said
I linked there orange springs up top,we’ll see I’ll report back I’m taking crazy amounts of notes to contribute
As I know have a bare chassis and all shocks ready to be setup proper
Thankyou

Take a look at the online exploded view (https://www.arrma-rc.com/interactive-exploded-view/AR106017) most of what you are looking for on the stock specs is there.

Big Rock Stock Shats are Arrma Part #AR330425 2 x 4 x 63mm shock shafts per pack
Big Rock Stock Springs are Arrma Part #AR330347 2 x 65mm 420gf/mm Shock Springs per pack
Optional HD Springs are Arrma Part #AR330417 2 x 75mm 317gf/mm Shock Springs per pack

As for the other stock parts, take a look at Arrma Part #AR330339 Shock Piston Set (sizes and specs are all listed there). The stock oil is the one thing that is not listed on the exploded view and I have never found any other documentation on what Arrma used. If you know that much about shocks, just use your knowledge and go with what you think it needs.

I don't know that I have ever seen orange Nero or Big Rock springs, but Hot Racing does have Gold, Red, Blue, & White springs all different lengths and compression ratios. I hope they are only having some technical difficulties tonight, but at the time I am writing this post (2/12/18 10:40pm) the Hot Racing website is down. Other wise I would have included part numbers for their springs also. If the site doesn't come back up then ebay would probably be your next best option for finding them.

Yea springs mentioned were def Team Magic he even turns around in video points to truck he got idea from

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back