What size decals would you want?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
Looking for print shops now to print off some ArrmaForum decals. What would be the idea decal size for you guys?

arrma-decal-idea.png

something about three or four inches wide would be alright

2 inches tall 4 inches wide. I need one that will fit right behind the windows.

That's a tuff question. Haha need one small enough to fit on the rc, one a little bigger to go on the toolbox and one about 6-8 inches wide to go on my pickup truck. Hahaha too greedy? :)
That's what I was thinking too. The only ones that I would buy though are the small (probably 3-4") ones for the rc body though. I don't use my big toolbox for rc stuff and I don't put stickers on my vehicles but I agree that those sizes would be good.

Sure, but hopefully a sheet with assorted sizes, never know where or how you'll use them, best to have a few options (like the small sheets you get from some of the hop up companies).

That's what I was thinking too. The only ones that I would buy though are the small (probably 3-4") ones for the rc body though. I don't use my big toolbox for rc stuff and I don't put stickers on my vehicles but I agree that those sizes would be good.
But
s-l300.jpg

3.3" x 1.4"
That is a rather precise measurement.

I've spoken with the print shop and we're going to do two sets. One that is 3 inches wide and another that is 5.5-6" wide. They already have the art work and and I'm planning on putting a deposit on the job after work today. :D

LOL I don't need that....I have racing stripes and a spoiler.

Ok. I have to ask. Why exactly 3.3" x 1.4"?

Did you used to play Day of Defeat?

That was how big it was on my computer screen when measured with my digital calipers lol.

That is a rather precise measurement.

I've spoken with the print shop and we're going to do two sets. One that is 3 inches wide and another that is 5.5-6" wide. They already have the art work and and I'm planning on putting a deposit on the job after work today. :D

I’m down for 3 of each. Great shop down here in Danville Mike that has done all of my customs through the years. Little sign shoppe Ray Boone is the owner and good dude.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back