What size decals would you want?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7290.JPG

tool box, RC boxes, RC bodies, and 1/1 car. I'm gonna need at least 3 or 4 of each size.

Well, they are HERE!!!

arrma-forum-decals.jpg

I thought they were going to be printed on clear but that isn't the case. I would have liked the diecut to been tighter around the letters, but in all in all they don't look bad and will do for the first round. We'll see how these go and then learn from our mistakes and make more if needed.

I'll have details on the ways you can get your hands on these soon! :D

Ready to get your hands on these ArrmaForum decals?

Well the good news is, if you are a member of the Excellence Award, then you've already been sent a PM from me asking for your contact info as all Excellence Award winners will receive a free set of decals!

If you're not an Excellence Award winner, you can still get your hands on some decals. Just check out latest ArrmaForum Fan fundraiser thread, you'll not only get a set of decals, but also access to a private forum, your own "ArrmaForum Fan" user tag - oh and a chance to win an Arrma Kraton, Outcast or Talion! :D

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/arrmaforum-fan-member-2018-kraton-outcast-or-talion.7594/

I've been asked a few times about buying just the decals. I do plan on making that an option however we have a limited run of decals available at the moment so right now the priority is to get decals sent to the Excellent Award members first, then the ArrmaForum Fans event.

After the event is over, I will offer up the remaining decals. If there are none left over, fear not I am already getting the wheels in motion on getting another batch made up.

So if you want decals right away, your best bet is to join the ArrmaForum Fan event.

Makes me want to sift through my pile of decals and slap some RCNT ones on there too. Don't think I have any HPISavageForum decals. May have some BYT laying around. Dunno, got of pile of them somewhere from all the stuff I buy.

Well, they are HERE!!!

View attachment 21088

I thought they were going to be printed on clear but that isn't the case. I would have liked the diecut to been tighter around the letters, but in all in all they don't look bad and will do for the first round. We'll see how these go and then learn from our mistakes and make more if needed.

I'll have details on the ways you can get your hands on these soon! :D

Thanks WOODIE!!! Got my decals in the mail today! Now I officially feel like part of the ArrmaForum!

Checked the mail today and I got some decals. Thank you so much @WoodiE for the decals and everything you do.

Now what to put them on....I think I need to get a new body for my Senton and to try out my new airbrush system and will have to put a couple of them on there.

20180817_200521.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back