Kraton what size screw for Kraton wing mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

secretninja

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Typhon 3s
so i broke the screws and the actual wing mount on my kraton 6s (1st run too) I got the mount but now i need the screws..lol
anybody know what size screws or part number i need? thanks

while Im at it any recommendations on how to minimize that from breaking..

Page 51 of your manual has an exploded view. https://www.arrma-rc.com/pdf/exploded-views/ARA106040T1.pdf
M3x20mm button head screw AR721320
Screenshot_20201101-200317_Hancom Office Editor.jpg

thank you... darn, i just got the Arrma wing mount..lol. I'll look at the RPM ones for next time..lol

Get yourself a bunch of M3 screws from Amazon or from Jenny's RC. Won't be the last time and piece mealing screws is not very economic.
thank you, can you expand a little on what sizes you recommend i get, thanks,

side note, I also have a Senton, and Typhon*

thank you, can you expand a little on what sizes you recommend i get, thanks,

side note, I also have a Senton, and Typhon*
Look in the manual and exploded view and see what are mostly used. The last three digits on the arrma part numbers for screws are usually the sizes. m3x20mm and that one has a 320 at the end. I bought several packs of the hardware from broken down trucks to start with. They come with the spacers and other odds and ends that you may need down the road. I'd probably start there even if it is a little more and you'll see in time what you are using the most. I had to buy m3x12's and 16's i believe extra. I separated them out in a little divider thing so i could keep track of what i needed. One thing to think about with the aftermarket wing mounts, If you go aftermarket on the shock towers they may not fit the rpm or tbone wing arms like i found out with the M2C rear towers.

THank you very much, this is very helpful i didn't even know they had kits like this, i'll be picking up one for sure. thanks again
Look in the manual and exploded view and see what are mostly used. The last three digits on the arrma part numbers for screws are usually the sizes. m3x20mm and that one has a 320 at the end. I bought several packs of the hardware from broken down trucks to start with. They come with the spacers and other odds and ends that you may need down the road. I'd probably start there even if it is a little more and you'll see in time what you are using the most. I had to buy m3x12's and 16's i believe extra. I separated them out in a little divider thing so i could keep track of what i needed. One thing to think about with the aftermarket wing mounts, If you go aftermarket on the shock towers they may not fit the rpm or tbone wing arms like i found out with the M2C rear towers.
thank you

Other than a few 17-4 stainless screws I never buy anything but 12.9.... I’ve been buying from boltdepot.com as of late. They aren’t the cheapest but the quality is 2nd to none

Not disagreeing with higher quality. My reasoning for using mine is that they all screw into plastic and plastic strips before strength is an issue. Only a few places where high strength is of actual benefit.
By all means you will never pick the wrong one if you only have the better ones.

Not disagreeing with higher quality. My reasoning for using mine is that they all screw into plastic and plastic strips before strength is an issue. Only a few places where high strength is of actual benefit.
By all means you will never pick the wrong one if you only have the better ones.
I tend to lean towards 12.9 for my larger rigs, 10.9 seems to bend or break before anything else does. For the 1/10 and smaller stuff I haven't noticed a difference to be honest.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back