Kraton What size shims for the outside of the EXB front/rear diffs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackka

Reaction score
Hi, all.

I'm waiting on my Kraton EXB to arrive and figured I'd get everything that I might need ready before the truck gets here.

What size shims do you guys put on the outside of the front or rear diff to take out any slop, if any? I'm not worried about the whole rear diff issue since it's apparently been fixed and if not, I will just use the 12x18 shims or spacers in place of the LSD plates to make it an open diff. But I am worried that the front or rear diffs might need shimming on the outside.

Also, let me know if there's anything else I should probably get that I might not have thought of. Cheers(y)

Hi, all.

I'm waiting on my Kraton EXB to arrive and figured I'd get everything that I might need ready before the truck gets here.

What size shims do you guys put on the outside of the front or rear diff to take out any slop, if any? I'm not worried about the whole rear diff issue since it's apparently been fixed and if not, I will just use the 12x18 shims or spacers in place of the LSD plates to make it an open diff. But I am worried that the front or rear diffs might need shimming on the outside.

Also, let me know if there's anything else I should probably get that I might not have thought of. Cheers(y)
Same bearing shims as any of the 6S rigs. 13x16x0.1

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back