Big Rock What size shocks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TraverseCity420

Total Arrma Fanboy
Reaction score
Can't seem to find a set of stock shocks in stock anywhere say that five times fast so I was wondering if anybody knows what size shocks these are so I can just get something else.

I have 110mm in the rear and the back of the truck sags too much. Stick with 115mm if you want to keep the monster truck stance, unless u want to go for the Truggy look.

If u get big bore shocks (diameter larger than 20mm) you may have to worry about rubbing with the driveshafts. But nothing spacers won't fix if you can figure something out.

Hopefully got some stock ones coming if not I found a set others seem to run from china for about 17$

Confusing because some people run the 6s shocks on the 3s and those fit too so it seems a wide # of mm will fit this damn thing.

Hopefully got some stock ones coming if not I found a set others seem to run from china for about 17$

Confusing because some people run the 6s shocks on the 3s and those fit too so it seems a wide # of mm will fit this damn thing.

some people who run 6s shocks say they rub. It's very close and you just need to make sure you find the right pivot ball/mounting spacers to keep the shock mount from sliding towards the front.

i just got the hsb shocks from china and they suck and they rub... just spend a few more bucks and get 6s shocks...

Which hsp shocks? with N or without? I have those without a N mark...and they absolutely nowhere rub it!

mine have the n.. i also just dumped the stock fluid and put 40w per @bicketybam 's suggestion and they are 100x better... They feel great in the back... The fronts are a little bouncy still but will get the job done..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back