what size TP Power motor for V2 infraction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sirkensirlot

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
Hi, need some help with my v 2 infraction. I m in the UK and all the good castle combos are very expensive want to use a hobbywing max 6 /5 ESC . which TP power can you recommend .

Are you willing to turn the mount around and lose a battery tray? If so the 4070 would be a good choice. If not, then the 4050 is the max.

Are you willing to turn the mount around and lose a battery tray? If so the 4070 would be a good choice. If not, then the 4050 is the max.
Thanks for your reply don't really want to remove the battery tray as don't want to upset the balance of the car. I'm not trying to build a speed run monster what kv would you recommend. just looking for a bit more power and lower temps then stock set up.

Thanks for your reply don't really want to remove the battery tray as don't want to upset the balance of the car. I'm not trying to build a speed run monster what kv would you recommend. just looking for a bit more power and lower temps then stock set up.
6S or 8S?

TP 4070 1700kv would be a good bashing motor IMO

9B167C7A-C5D0-4E5B-9A72-62EF633755AB.jpeg

Thanks for your help . got to say you guys are awesome . every days a school day when your new to brushless power :giggle:

Personally, if your just bashing I would just put Max6 combo in it and not bother with the TPpower..?

If you do want to go the TPpower route I would suggest a Y wind motor.
Good idea I'm going to swap the max 6 Combo out of my exb kraton and see how it goes

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back