What spare parts should I order for Arrma Limitless that are prone to damage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

secamatop

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Since parts take time to arrive, I thought of pre-ordering some that are common to break during bashing or speed runs. Could you share your experience on parts that you think I should purchase?

Since parts take time to arrive, I thought of pre-ordering some that are common to break during bashing or speed runs. Could you share your experience on parts that you think I should purchase?
I did not have a Lim but an Infraction 6S v1

Honestly, being a road car vs a basher, I only replaced what I crashed into when I first got it. Nothing just broke, and soon after, you get comfortable and upgrade.

Let's see what the Lim owners say. Nothing just broke on my Infraction, but it was only due to user error.

I did not have a Lim but an Infraction 6S v1

Honestly, being a road car vs a basher, I only replaced what I crashed into when I first got it. Nothing just broke, and soon after, you get comfortable and upgrade.

Let's see what the Lim owners say. Nothing just broke on my Infraction, but it was only due to user error.
Yeah I meant by user error. Like what are the common parts that will break due to common user errors.

I guess front bumper is one. How bout driveshafts?

Yeah I meant by user error. Like what are the common parts that will break due to common user errors.

I guess front bumper is one. How bout driveshafts?
Ahh...understand

They are not the same rigs, yet they are the same...for me, the items I broke:

1. Splitter - bumper
2. Screw kits. Since the Infraction scraps the ground, I would grind out the hex screw heads on the bottom, although they are recessed. I did find adding a bottom chassis skid plates helped to prevent that
3. Bearing kit on hand. I always have a full set ready if I blow a bearing
4. Tires naturally
5. Shims of various sizes for tire hex, diffs, etc. areas need to remove slop as the rig breaks in.

Ahh...understand

They are not the same rigs, yet they are the same...for me, the items I broke:

1. Splitter - bumper
2. Screw kits. Since the Infraction scraps the ground, I would grind out the hex screw heads on the bottom, although they are recessed. I did find adding a bottom chassis skid plates helped to prevent that
3. Bearing kit on hand. I always have a full set ready if I blow a bearing
4. Tires naturally
5. Shims of various sizes for tire hex, diffs, etc. areas need to remove slop as the rig breaks in.
Cool! I'll get them on my shopping list. Thx so much

You will eventually crash and will eventually break something for sure. I bought an extra set of everything at Jenny’s except for the chassis, the motor mount, the tires, the towers and the spool. Everything else is consumable.

In hindsight, it might have been cheaper to just buy another roller on sale.

Depending on the track and your driving skill and luck… I've broken way too many lower suspension arms and corresponding hinge pins, shock ends, front splitters, and front wings.

My broken parts pile after 5 months:

image.jpg

Last edited:
You will eventually crash and will eventually break something for sure. I bought an extra set of everything at Jenny’s except for the chassis, the motor mount, the tires, the towers and the spool. Everything else is consumable.

In hindsight, it might have been cheaper to just buy another roller on sale.

Depending on the track and your driving skill and luck… I've broken way too many lower suspension arms and corresponding hinge pins, shock ends, front splitters, and front wings.

My broken parts pile after 5 months:

View attachment 372473

Good point. I spent more on parts for my other car than the car itself.

Wow...really, Gents!

I know we all bash differently, and I have had my Infraction v1 since 2020. I bash it hard but respectfully. The first year, I had to learn how to stop in enough time not to kiss the curb, measure how wide I drift to not impact curbs sideways anymore, etc. At worst, a wheel axle bends, hubs need changing, and scratches on the body if I slide under a car.

Humbly asking, not poking, how do you break a motor mount and shock towers...?

I do understand the cost of upgrades vs straight damage and breakage :)

The Splitter is the only thing that I have killed no all 3 (Limitless, Infraction and felony).

Back