What Spur gear and pinion gear comes stock on the Rustler 4x4 Vxl?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireDrake001

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon Mega
My friend wants to upgrade his brushed 4x4 Rustler to vxl completely. Does anyone know the gearing the Rustler 4x4 Vxl comes with?

My friend wants to upgrade his brushed 4x4 Rustler to vxl completely. Does anyone know the gearing the Rustler 4x4 Vxl comes with?
I forgot. I THINK 11/54. I have one but it’s heavily modified with a bunch of stuff including a HW Max 8 combo. It’s geared 25/50 and will do 70mph without overheating. I’m thinking of selling it if he’s interested.

The Traxxas website says this.

Screenshot_20230125_184716_Chrome.jpg

I forgot. I THINK 11/54. I have one but it’s heavily modified with a bunch of stuff including a HW Max 8 combo. It’s geared 25/50 and will do 70mph without overheating. I’m thinking of selling it if he’s interested.
Thanks for the info. That sounds right. He would love to buy it, but he is only 14 and does not make very much money. That sounds like a super cool Rustler though. I have a Hoss that is heavily upgraded that can run 4s and can go 50+ mph with the 14 tooth stock pinion gear. I love the 4x4 traxxas trucks (with the right upgrades).
The Traxxas website says this.

View attachment 273077
Thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back