Kraton What steering servo for kraton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Garland

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
I've searched high and low and can't seem to figure out what is the best steering servo for the v5 kraton 6s I've gone through four different ones none of them last more than a run or two. That being said should I upgrade my servo saver along with it because if so I've had so many issues with the car since I got without even bashing I'm just going to sell it or blow it up with tannerite. Thank you to everyone that replies in advance have a good day or night

Are you setting your end points, and what 4 servos have u gone through.. the crap stock one!? Whats your budget?
This^
If you are burning up servos that fast, either your end points aren't set or you just have bad luck with servos. Even the stock servo with the end points properly set should last more than a run or two before dying.

Are you setting your end points, and what 4 servos have u gone through.. the crap stock one!? Whats your budget?
I've gone through the ones my nearest hobby store has suggested they have been name brand I don't remember what specific ones I just know they weren't the stock ones. I have been setting my end points, my budget is whatever it takes to make it work because every time I take the truck out it just breaks I've never even gotten a full battery through the truck since I got it

So far i like the 35kg blue servo sold on amazon annimos is the brand or seller for $32. You will need a 25t horn. As far as the servo saver i went with the hot racing one and that setup has done me very well so far.

If you want to spend money you can look at reefs 444 or 555 as well as protek 170 or 1k or i saw a lot of eco boost too. I have no experience with these but they come up very often when i searched.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back