Kraton What temperature is okay to run on the 4s v2?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan207265_RC

Reaction score
So I had a 18T pinion gear on my kraton 4s v2 and had some good runs and I check the temperature and it was at 170 so gear down to 16T temperature dropped to 145-150 with some good runs I’m running on a signal batter now instead of 2..lol I have two rockets fans and one one ESC fan upgrade..and have 4s backflips so you think I should gear to 15T so it will be on the money…lol

B2EB9161-F936-4EF6-940F-BB919678B8BF.jpeg

86353FFB-C399-45DA-9F4B-B605C5E1284F.jpeg

3266CD70-40B6-45A2-B9DB-3B4DC456BE9E.jpeg

I'm so lazy tonight lol .did some over time this morning and wanted to work on my build project and here I am and watching TV with wifey 🤟😁👍 maybe I'll do a late night speed pass on my street after everyone goes to sleep 🤣
Oh snap sorry Dan ..I believe I derailed your thread .. 😐

I'm so lazy tonight lol .did some over time this morning and wanted to work on my build project and here I am and watching TV with wifey 🤟😁👍 maybe I'll do a late night speed pass on my street after everyone goes to sleep 🤣
Yeah I know bro I think I’m gonna change to u now instead of my with my issue on my temperature on my 4s…lol🤪

Actually I dialed in to this thread because I am going to upgrade to 4s and I was interested in what gear you find for that sweet spot .

So I had a 18T pinion gear on my kraton 4s v2 and had some good runs and I check the temperature and it was at 170 so gear down to 16T temperature dropped to 145-150 with some good runs I’m running on a signal batter now instead of 2..lol I have two rockets fans and one one ESC fan upgrade..and have 4s backflips so you think I should gear to 15T so it will be on the money…lol

View attachment 268106

View attachment 268107

View attachment 268108

My thoughts on the 15T are if you are at temp (where you want to be) and these are cooler months...what will it be like in the summer? I live in the south, so going to 15T plus fans would be my move. Not a huge difference between the two, but if it internally saves my electronics on temp....I'd go that way in this case. It really depends on how you bash and the region you live in.

My $0.02

Like the others... a cool stand!

Just did one speed pass and my bizzzallllzzz were freezing 🤣🤣🤣20 degrees over here .a little bit of pain for a lot of pleasure time .hot cocoa anyone🤟😁👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back