What this place needs real badly...

What do you think the Arrma Forum and it's members need the most?

• Parts in stock

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • A bag of cash

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Case of beer / Bottle of Spirits

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Arrma Teaser Video and Product Launch

Votes: 35 40.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jondilly1974

Speed running apprentice, motor Slayer 🤘
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
With all the product shortages, the shutdown from Covid, the unemployment skyrocketing to Depression era levels, the police brutality and protests, on and on... it seems like we need a breath of fresh air around here. What would be the best thing to bring us back together?

definitely parts for me, I've broken so many things and everything takes a month to get to me. Second most important is new models, my 4s is dead without new parts so I need to buy a new car to play with, preferably something newer, something more bashable.

With all the product shortages, the shutdown from Covid, the unemployment skyrocketing to Depression era levels, the police brutality and protests, on and on... it seems like we need a breath of fresh air around here. What would be the best thing to bring us back together?

Nothing in your poll but a bag of cash would be nice!

Covid vaccine, snowflakes melted, criminal looting savages arrested, stock market back up biggly from the country re-opening 100% and a partridge in a pear tree..

I’m generally a happy person... with a positive outlook on life as I can see the good in most negative situations which have taken place in my life. But... but, with all that is happening in the world, my positive way of thinking has taken a hit. Then again, I’m sure there are people out there that that have it far worse than I do, so I still wake up grateful every morning.

With all due respect to Jondilly, I don’t see anything that would generally help. But if I had to choose at gunpoint, I’d go for the cash.

Attachments

• 0BF5852D-5478-49F6-835B-CD025D006F0A.jpeg
    0BF5852D-5478-49F6-835B-CD025D006F0A.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 35
Recognition and participation by arrma/HH, like announcements, merchandise giveaways (shirts stickers etc.) special/exclusive offers and discount codes for forum members, maybe once a year have a draw for a 3-4s model to hook others in the hobby, parts packages etc..

Wet t-shirt contest wasn't on the list...

Not the kind of boob sweat that we had in mind. It’s the thought that counts..lol

.oO(bunch of weirdos up in this forum...)
Weird how? I mean, what’s weird about it?
What’d you say? Weird how? What?
I’m weird how, I mean weird like I’m a clown? I amuse you?
I make you laugh? I’m here to f*&^n’ amuse you? Waddya mean “weird”? Weird how? How am I weird?
How the f*&% am I weird? What the f&^% is so weird about me? Tell me. Tell me what’s weird?

1591198082777.png

Arrma vid and BYOB fridays. This would bring most together. Angry drunks stay silent....

Back