What this place needs real badly...

What do you think the Arrma Forum and it's members need the most?

• Parts in stock

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • A bag of cash

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Case of beer / Bottle of Spirits

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Arrma Teaser Video and Product Launch

Votes: 35 40.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I happened to be on the Arrma website and saw the K8S hype videos. Made me remember when this place was a buzz with positivity and anticipation instead of bickering over current events (of which I am fully guilty of). My goal going forward is to try my best not to engage in the CE/Politics stuff here and leave that for other places, as we are all asked to do. I think that it was honorable that @Mr.Duke took a time out, even if I think it wasn't really warranted IMO.

Anyways, back to being positive. Drinks on me tonight! Smoke'em if ya got 'em!

Weird how? I mean, what’s weird about it?
What’d you say? Weird how? What?
I’m weird how, I mean weird like I’m a clown? I amuse you?
I make you laugh? I’m here to f*&^n’ amuse you? Waddya mean “weird”? Weird how? How am I weird?
How the f*&% am I weird? What the f&^% is so weird about me? Tell me. Tell me what’s weird?

View attachment 83924

It's funny like a clown..

Yeah, ummm.. nah.. Nice try though.. :LOL:
Tough crowd

noFdBDF.gif

No more talk of anything that can divide members of this forum. This includes discussion of politics, race and religion. Some of my best friends have radically different political and religious beliefs than I. We stay best friends by not discussing it. I don't want to know if you love or hate our President. I don't want to know if you believe in a higher power or not. On this forum all I care about is Arrma and RC talk. There was never the kind of arguments on here we have now when I joined and that was because we didn't interject our political or religious beliefs into the discussion. What this place needs is to avoid those hot button topics at all costs. Take it to PM. Just my two cents.

Recognition and participation by arrma/HH, like announcements, merchandise giveaways (shirts stickers etc.) special/exclusive offers and discount codes for forum members, maybe once a year have a draw for a 3-4s model to hook others in the hobby, parts packages etc..
Yes i want this. What can we do to achieve it?

I have too many spare parts and no more time to bash?. I could always use a bag of cash, and is there anyone here that couldn't?

It's not going to happen and I'm I think @WoodiE doesn't want that either. Then it becomes like the Traxxas owned forum where they control everything. Jason Deardon has been asked about having a presence here and he really wasn't into the idea. Arrma much prefers social media like Facebook, which is surprising. It would be nice though.

Many years ago Arrma DID have their own forum. In fact the link still exists in the footer of their website which goes here (http://forum.goforit-rc.com/ - the forum however is long gone now). However back in those days Arrma was more busy making awesome RC's and not so much spending time managing the forum. In turn it was completely over ran with awful spam of all kinds and those of us that did visit, there wasn't many of us.

Which is how this forum started. It was soon after that Arrma closed their forum down and the page you see in the link I posted above has now took it's place. Redirecting users to other facebook pages and this very forum.

That said I don't see anyone from Arrma officially coming by nor do I see Horizon doing the same. They all have plenty other stuff to do.

As for giveaways. I try to do them as I can. In many cases they are doing out of pocket - which is where Premium Members really come in and help out and the couple vendors we have now have really stepped up. Most notably our recent 5yr anniversary giveaway.

Many years ago Arrma DID have their own forum. In fact the link still exists in the footer of their website which goes here (http://forum.goforit-rc.com/ - the forum however is long gone now). However back in those days Arrma was more busy making awesome RC's and not so much spending time managing the forum. In turn it was completely over ran with awful spam of all kinds and those of us that did visit, there wasn't many of us.

Which is how this forum started. It was soon after that Arrma closed their forum down and the page you see in the link I posted above has now took it's place. Redirecting users to other facebook pages and this very forum.

That said I don't see anyone from Arrma officially coming by nor do I see Horizon doing the same. They all have plenty other stuff to do.

As for giveaways. I try to do them as I can. In many cases they are doing out of pocket - which is where Premium Members really come in and help out and the couple vendors we have now have really stepped up. Most notably our recent 5yr anniversary giveaway.

That puts things in perspective. Thank you for taking the time to explain WoodiE!

Back