Kraton What tire is everyone running on there Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peterk572

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Mojave EXB
  4. Senton 3s
Hey guy just seeing what everyone is running tire wise and how it’s working out for you. I tried the proline trenchers belted and they pretty much suck lol well in the wet, cold and especially cold.

I have been running the dboots backflips and I love them. They handle well, have lots of grip, are durable, and really help with in the air corrections.

Stock copperheads also. Really like the handling and grip and dirt. Plus they are not as heavy as the 6s back flips. I sometimes use the 4s back flip lp tires from my 4s outcast.

I also use proline street fighters for onroad bashing

Of the 5 sets I have for bashing, I prefer the Badlands 3.8. and the DTX zero offset X-con Truggies. The X-cons balloon less. Hard to say which is best for me.

Then in the following order:

>BF Lp's. (may be be better than the Badlands) I haven't used them enough yet to say.
>BF 6s ( don't like the High profile) Blow out frequently.
>Copperhead 2's. (just suck) My shelf queen tires right now. Drove them maybe 3 times. It was a quick decision for me.(n)

I don't like the CH 2's at all.(n)
Never liked them out the box. 🤷‍♂️

Edit:
Not that it should be included., I also have SR Terrain Crusher belted tires also. Not for bashing! Just the street for speed running. No jumping with these.
Super low profile and the wheels get hairline cracks just from hitting street potholes.. However for speed running on asphalt, they are the best. MY PB speeds on my Kraton always turn out best with these.

Last edited:
Im using some belted Badlands. They are nice but wicked wicked heavy. haven't had a chance to run in any kind of heat but I am expecting a bit of heat issues once temps get above 70F...fans should take care of it. Max6 with a 1730Kv motor on 6s.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back