Outcast What tires do you use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Vorteks
What tires are you guys using? I have some HPI Dirt Claws that im going to use. Been sitting on my bench for awhile. Used them on my Savage and they have good grip and a soft compound. Also have some HPI Dirt Claws which I'll probably just use for anything inbetween and also some Proline Badlands.

What tires are you guys using? I have some HPI Dirt Claws that im going to use. Been sitting on my bench for awhile. Used them on my Savage and they have good grip and a soft compound. Also have some HPI Dirt Claws which I'll probably just use for anything inbetween and also some Proline Badlands.
I love the Backflips on the Kraton and Outcast. Sometimes run taped Badlands 3.8, and SRC Terrain Crushers for street running or packed dirt.

Avoid SRC at all costs! Had issues with mine.

One wheel has a nasty wobble, and the others are wearing out unevenly.

Worst customer support tried to contact them and they just gave me the go around first time after I called them.

Would not buy ever again.

I have been stingy with the stock backflip tires, probably stupid but I want them to last. I have mostly used a set of stock kraton tires that I got for cheap. They are traction limited but not terrible. I also use these just because they were $30 for a full set with free shipping. They get better traction on dirt than the kraton tires and are slightly bigger. http://www.nitrorcx.com/mad-wc1071.html
They are out of stock at the moment.

Thats how i feel about my backflips. But ill probably run them till they are bald. Really want to use the HPI Dirt claws. I have them on a set of Axial wicked retro wheels. Actually matches the old school look of the stock body. They don't sale the Wicked Retros anymore, so i kind of don't want to use those either. Buuuuttttt, i know i am lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back